A Rant

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

thomo27
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: A Rant

Post by thomo27 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm

DOTU you are the first to have a pop at people for being too sensitive come on fella man up yeah..

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

thomo27 wrote:DOTU you are the first to have a pop at people for being too sensitive come on fella man up yeah..
Well yeah you're right, and I realise my hypocrisy, but he hurt my feelings :lol:

thomo27

Post by thomo27 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
thomo27 wrote:DOTU you are the first to have a pop at people for being too sensitive come on fella man up yeah..
Well yeah you're right, and I realise my hypocrisy, but he hurt my feelings :lol:
Fair play :clap:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Spyman wrote: On the contrary, it seems you are having a hissy fit and crying, because I insulted you despite our "mutual respect". I wasn't laying in to you, just offering my opinion - take it or leave it, it wasn't intended to offend.
So you said I can be a "jumped up little fuckend" at times, yet you didn't mean to offend. Right... :lol:

Likewise though, I didn't mean to offend with my original post, but a little bluntness can be effective.
You take that as an insult?

Seriously, you should take it as a compliment that I've bothered to form an opinion on you at all. Most of boring fannies on here blend in to one.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

But you are a jumped up little fuckend DOTU and a student to boot!

Suarez cheats just as much as the next man. I don't see people complaining about others doing it.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

MaddosMilkman

Post by MaddosMilkman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 pm

LoidMaitland wrote:But he isn't a Darlo player, just a cheating c***. He has a long record of it - remember the World Cup handball. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
That doesn't mean he's always guilty though does it?

LoidMaitland
Team Supported: Barnstoneworth United

Post by LoidMaitland » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Not always guilty, no. But still a cheating c*** nonetheless.

MaddosMilkman

Post by MaddosMilkman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm

He may have a history of "cheating" but the incident on Sunday was purely accidental.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm

MaddosMilkman wrote:He may have a history of "cheating" but the incident on Sunday was purely accidental.
If it's accidental it isn't an offence, so it doesn't matter if the accident was accidental or not. If you intend to handle the ball by accident, you're fine.

Ridiculous rule.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC