Saint David Beckham

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

shawry
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Saint David Beckham

Post by shawry » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Maybe, maybe not. However in France the 75% tax rate is on worldwide earnings. That is why their super rich have legged it to Belgium, Russia and other places. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking him, just saying he or his advisors are very astute. Fair play to him as it reduces his tax liabilities elsewhere.

Think of him as a Starbucks to get a better picture.
Ah, so youre saying that if he took a wage they would tax all his income, in that case fair play :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Not quite. As he only signed a 5 month contract he wouldn't be liable for full tax. By giving his basic salary away to charidee he can offset it elsewhere.

In France it is 75% for those who earn over a million. Posh's tax also comes into the equation over there too.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Not many people know this but apparently he also sacrifices a cute fluffy kitten to the God of Rain for every £1 he gives to charity.

He fucking hates rain!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Maybe, maybe not. However in France the 75% tax rate is on worldwide earnings. That is why their super rich have legged it to Belgium, Russia and other places. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking him, just saying he or his advisors are very astute. Fair play to him as it reduces his tax liabilities elsewhere.

Think of him as a Starbucks to get a better picture.
If I was paying advisors what I expect he is, I'd hope they'd be bloody astute!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC