Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:17 pm

lo36789 wrote:I thought the official line was that he hadn't refused. Why would Cabaye then feel a need to verify the official line that there was anyway.

The evidence we have that he didn't refuse is the official line from the club that said he didn't refuse to play.

What evidence you have that he did refuse to play is an ommission of a public statement from the player that he wasn't refusing to play.
Because that's his opinion, alright? Even if he bases his opinion on nothing, in fact goes against any shred of evidence available.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:There is all sorts of Ways that Cabaye could have came out and said he wasn't refusing to play. the fact he didn't tells me that he did indeed refuse to play, so get off your fucking high horse. thats my opinion, you obviously have yours.

If someone said that you had refused to show up for work, would you then come out and defend yourself, or would you sit back and do nothing?
Like I said before, where is the evidence that his employers (Newcastle) stated that he refused to play?

I'm not trying to score points or win an argument here, I just want you to provide fucking evidence that he refused to play!! Fuck!

A title of a BBC article is not enough, especially when said article does not provide ANY evidence, official lines, or quotes to back it up (typical BBC). Him not denying a baseless rumour isn't evidence either.

It seems you can't even prove what the official line from the club was!

I didn't even want to get drawn into an argument, I was just asking you to back up what you were stating as fact, and that's still all I'm asking.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Just watch this Video in full. and if you can't see how most of the fans feel after this, you're fucking stupid. this guy just explains how the majority feel but better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9byziXH30
Well he seems like a nice bloke.

I agree that if the Newcastle fans want change then they should do something about it. But once again, why should Mike Ashley put his own money in? If the club doesn't have the money to buy players, then they don't have the money.

It wasn't that long ago that Newcastle finished 5th. One bad season and all is wrong with the world again.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 pm

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm

See there you go. That wasn't too hard was it!

Ah well he's apologised now anyway so probs better just supporting him.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24111222

There's your evidence, lads.
I see no evidence in that article that he refused to play for the club. I see an apology for "what happened", but no admission of what "what" was.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm

lo36789 wrote:See there you go. That wasn't too hard was it!

I intend to support him

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:

I intend to support him
How big of you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:

I intend to support him
How big of you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
I know.