M*nch*st*r *n*t*d

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

grytters
Team Supported: Darlington

M*nch*st*r *n*t*d

Post by grytters » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 am

You self-obsessed precious tossers!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a- ... 6690844993
Bring Back the Quarters

Jazz Maverick

Re: M*nch*st*r *n*t*d

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 am

This shouldn't surprise anyone, Man Utd are the original and will always be the worst corporate whores in football. This is the club that pioneered mega stores, credit cards, and the pimping of their badge to foreign markets.

The fact their spastic fans still cry about City's lack of class when you look at how MUFC went about buying financial and on field domination throughout the 90s and 2000s shows what a bunch of wankers they are.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 am

There fans are the biggest set of c**** I have had the misfortune to meet, I worked at The Stadium of Light for 4 years and they are by far the cockiest, most arrogant and violent set of twats ever

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/ ... -1-1111499
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:This shouldn't surprise anyone, Man Utd are the original and will always be the worst corporate whores in football. This is the club that pioneered mega stores, credit cards, and the pimping of their badge to foreign markets.

The fact their spastic fans still cry about City's lack of class when you look at how MUFC went about buying financial and on field domination throughout the 90s and 2000s shows what a bunch of wankers they are.
Agree 100 per cent with this. Its never really mentioned either. Media just talk about the mystique and the history of United

MCFC Darlo
Team Supported: Man City & Darlo

Post by MCFC Darlo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:51 pm

StevieMardenboro wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:This shouldn't surprise anyone, Man Utd are the original and will always be the worst corporate whores in football. This is the club that pioneered mega stores, credit cards, and the pimping of their badge to foreign markets.

Agree 100 per cent with this. Its never really mentioned either. Media just talk about the mystique and the history of United
Vast majority of their fans are the low lifes of the country,they dont think to support their local club.They latch onto u***** as in their personal lifes its just bollox so being associated with the red shite gives living some justification.

My worst nightmare is City turning out like them,God forbid.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:36 pm

MCFC Darlo wrote:
StevieMardenboro wrote:

Vast majority of their fans are the low lifes of the country,they dont think to support their local club.They latch onto u***** as in their personal lifes its just bollox so being associated with the red shite gives living some justification.

Are you from Manchester, or Darlington?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

MCFC Darlo

Post by MCFC Darlo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Spyman wrote:
MCFC Darlo wrote:
StevieMardenboro wrote:

Manchester,all my family are City.

I have always had an affection for Darlo since they showed me some kindness as a kid,hope to do a lot more games this season with them playing local.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 pm

MCFC Darlo wrote:
Spyman wrote:
MCFC Darlo wrote:
StevieMardenboro wrote:

Manchester,all my family are City.

I have always had an affection for Darlo since they showed me some kindness as a kid,hope to do a lot more games this season with them playing local.
I know lots of Man Utd 'fans' who also support their local club, so no different to you, really.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

MCFC Darlo

Post by MCFC Darlo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Not really,amazing how many sympathisers they have though.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:05 am

MCFC Darlo wrote:Not really,amazing how many sympathisers they have though.
Back in the 90's when I was looked after by the local authority one of my carers, my keyworker in fact, supported Man Utd and also his local team, Hartlepool
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs