Jason Kennedy

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

divas
Team Supported: Darlington

Jason Kennedy

Post by divas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

I noticed he's joined Bradford to recreate the formidable midfield partnership with Ricky Ravenhill, apart from it doesn't seem so formidable tonight as Hartlepool have scored 5 despite not yet scoring before tonight. Even Nialle Rodney has managed one....Christ!

theoriginalfatcat

Re: Jason Kennedy

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Congratulations Hartlepool - for scoring a goal. They'll be an open top bus parade in the morning.

Now, can they do it in League two?
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 am

I'll think tonight's win will be a massive confident boost for them, can see them winning there next few games.

Wycombe Wanderers and Accrington Stanley at home; personally I hope they get hammered :)

MaddosMilkman

Post by MaddosMilkman » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 pm

One of my best mates is a Poolie and had a spare ticket so I went along to the game last night.

To be fair to them, they played some decent football and completely took Bradford to school. Our former galactico Niale Rodney scored a pretty decent goal at the end too.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:20 pm

MaddosMilkman wrote:One of my best mates is a Poolie and had a spare ticket so I went along to the game last night.

To be fair to them, they played some decent football and completely took Bradford to school. Our former galactico Niale Rodney scored a pretty decent goal at the end too.
Classic relegation s*** season cliché though, isn't it?

Absolute dog s*** in the league, then out of nowhere play some great football, smashing a respectable team in a meaningless cup match, getting the fans hopes up before returning to a 12 game losing streak.

We've been here before.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 pm

divas wrote:I noticed he's joined Bradford to recreate the formidable midfield partnership with Ricky Ravenhill, apart from it doesn't seem so formidable tonight as Hartlepool have scored 5 despite not yet scoring before tonight. Even Nialle Rodney has managed one....Christ!
Didn't they score against Forest? still shite mind.

divas

Post by divas » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:04 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
divas wrote:I noticed he's joined Bradford to recreate the formidable midfield partnership with Ricky Ravenhill, apart from it doesn't seem so formidable tonight as Hartlepool have scored 5 despite not yet scoring before tonight. Even Nialle Rodney has managed one....Christ!
Didn't they score against Forest? still shite mind.
Possibly, I just saw the league table and notices they'd not scored so far in the league