Why Di Matteo didnt go for the Sunderland job

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_George_96
Team Supported: Darlington

Why Di Matteo didnt go for the Sunderland job

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/ear ... 31275.html

Wouldn't mind getting paid 130k a week for doing nothing. The premier league is just insane now.
@George_S96

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Why Di Matteo didnt go for the Sunderland job

Post by cameron-darlo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:24 pm

So basically he'd rather sit on his arse and do nothing for more money, than get another managerial job & getting back into football. sets a great example for players that. another unambitious bellend in football.

Mind you, i don't blame him for not wanting to manage the Mackems.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:So basically he'd rather sit on his arse and do nothing for more money, than get another managerial job & getting back into football. sets a great example for players that. another unambitious bellend in football.

:crazy: If someone was willing to carry on paying you for a job you used to do, with the condition that you don't get another job, then are you saying you wouldn't take that offer up?

number_one

Post by number_one » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:08 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:So basically he'd rather sit on his arse and do nothing for more money, than get another managerial job & getting back into football. sets a great example for players that. another unambitious bellend in football.

Don't be a silly boy, if you were sacked would you give up the money you were owed? having gained the biggest achievement in CFC history when he was sacked he was offered about 25% of his contract in one go and he rightly said no, pay what you owe me, and they are monthly.

Nothing story