Non League Zone

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Non League Zone

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Since I am continually rebuffed by the admin at NLZ from having an account. I have been looking recently just to get the reaction to Mike Amos' recent outbursts following the 125th anniversary game.

If anyone has an account and fancies proving one of their admins wrong you can advise 'Neil M' that his comments on this thread http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=135 are complete nonsense.

The standardised rules are only applicable to steps 1-6 in the football league pyramid. That also means that any claims by the NL committee that a programme is required by FA rules is similarly rubbish.

DarloOnTheUp

Re: Non League Zone

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

I remember Neil M, and I remember him being a hypocritical muppet who constantly spouted rubbish, and it seems like nothing has changed in that regard.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Are you sure it's not steps 1-6 in the Non League pyramid? Eg conference down to NL2?
Last edited by Quakerz on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:I remember Neil M, and I remember him being a hypocritical muppet who constantly spouted rubbish, and it seems like nothing has changed in that regard.
Neil M is one of the alright ones IMO, comes across as a bit of a know it all sometimes but is heavily involved in Billingham Town (I think) so should know plenty of stuff about rules and regs.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:39 pm

I am basing my knowledge on the games I have been on where programmes aren't available.

In fact just looked up the rules now. It does say National League Pyramid a programme must be published, in which case it must just mean that other leagues/clubs are working through a loophole. Can't get my head around this idea that the FL aren't part of the national pyramid!?

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/Files/TheF ... rules.ashx

It must be the easiest rule ever to get around. You copy and paste everything your opponent sends you from an e-mail into a word document and send a copy to the league secretary. As long as the board of your competition are lapse on quality and just do the ticky box exercise you don't have a problem.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:06 pm

lo36789 wrote:I am basing my knowledge on the games I have been on where programmes aren't available.

In fact just looked up the rules now. It does say National League Pyramid a programme must be published, in which case it must just mean that other leagues/clubs are working through a loophole. Can't get my head around this idea that the FL aren't part of the national pyramid!?

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/Files/TheF ... rules.ashx

It must be the easiest rule ever to get around. You copy and paste everything your opponent sends you from an e-mail into a word document and send a copy to the league secretary. As long as the board of your competition are lapse on quality and just do the ticky box exercise you don't have a problem.
So, you're wrong. Again. And now PKD, who passed your wrong information on in good faith, will no doubt have to end up with egg on his face. Just as well it wasn't life or death information.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Quakerz wrote:So, you're wrong. Again. And now PKD, who passed your wrong information on in good faith, will no doubt have to end up with egg on his face. Just as well it wasn't life or death information.
Not my choice of medium for that sort of information.

It does still say that what constitutes a programme is up to the league, it also gives no indication of the levels of production required.

It would be completely compliant, from what I can see, to print off the e-mail from the visiting club and send that to the league secretary.

Given the requirement actually says you must put all the stuff the away club sends you, and they must send pen pictures of every registered player, do we even comply now?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:23 pm

lo36789 wrote:
Not my choice of medium for that sort of information.
Information is information. You asked for it to be passed on, it was passed on as a favour to you because you can't get on there, and it was passed on in good faith - the "medium" doesn't matter.

Oh and it was WRONG! :twisted:

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Lol I meant an online forum wouldn't be my chosen forum for life or death info. I admit it was wrong about the national league system only being conference and down.

Still don't think I am wrong on the rule being easy to manipulate. There may be further guidelines elsewhere on the minimum requirements/prints of a programme.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:49 pm

One things for sure, and you can pass this info on to whoever you want in any medium you want:

This discussion is boring. Like Darlo Pete boring.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:51 pm

lo36789 wrote:Lol I meant an online forum wouldn't be my chosen forum for life or death info. I admit it was wrong about the national league system only being conference and down.

Still don't think I am wrong on the rule being easy to manipulate. There may be further guidelines elsewhere on the minimum requirements/prints of a programme.
Admit you're wrong or I'm going to punch you in the ovaries!!!

Hope this helps Spyman.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 pm

lo36789 wrote:I admit it was wrong about the national league system only being conference and down.
So I was wrong about it being steps 1-6 of the pyramid as I put in my first post.