Financial Fair Play

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Financial Fair Play

Post by lo36789 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Will Manchester City's £50million fine be included in their losses for next year? Seems like they are destined to fail again next year if it is!

MCFC Darlo 2
Team Supported: Darlington & Man City

Re: Financial Fair Play

Post by MCFC Darlo 2 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 am

lo36789 wrote:Will Manchester City's £50million fine be included in their losses for next year? Seems like they are destined to fail again next year if it is!
Im still in shock from the sanctions....had tears rolling down my face all morning.....not laughed so much in ages.

No effect on City at all but the drawbridge has now been taken up so unforunately City are now part of the cartel feeding at the cash trough.

This is what FFP is all about,a corrupt game.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat May 17, 2014 10:52 am

lo36789 wrote:Will Manchester City's £50million fine be included in their losses for next year? Seems like they are destined to fail again next year if it is!
It certainly should be.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

TSQuaker

Post by TSQuaker » Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 am

Spyman wrote:
It certainly should be.

What if they ask to pay in installments? :lol:

There is a recession on you know.
Northern League Champions 2013

MCFC Darlo 2

Post by MCFC Darlo 2 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:39 am

TSQuaker wrote:
Spyman wrote:
It certainly should be.

What if they ask to pay in installments? :lol:

There is a recession on you know.
Citys owners have invested millions into regenerating East Manchester.....just a shame all club owners are not like Citys,much better to have a couple of fat yanks draining 600 Million out hey?

I think our owner has made the fine up in interest in the time this thread has taken everyone to compile....UEFA just defending the cartel or they will threaten to take themselves away again.....shame other clubs will never get the chance City fans have had.

TSQuaker

Post by TSQuaker » Sun May 18, 2014 1:36 pm

I know someone who worked at City for a couple of years, and I know from speaking to him that the owners there are in this for the right reasons, and are determined to build a legacy.
Northern League Champions 2013

MCFC Darlo 2

Post by MCFC Darlo 2 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:22 pm

TSQuaker wrote:I know someone who worked at City for a couple of years, and I know from speaking to him that the owners there are in this for the right reasons, and are determined to build a legacy.
If Carling did owners......just need to meet him so I can have a word about Darlo.