Hereford Utd.....

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

comeondarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Hereford Utd.....

Post by comeondarlo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Can anyone remember the name of the forum that a few of us used a few years back

Quakers1883
Team Supported: Quakers

Re: Hereford Utd.....

Post by Quakers1883 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Bulls Banter?
FORZA DARLO

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Quakers1883 wrote:Bulls Banter?
I found it, thanks.

I went to give them some grief tbh but didn't have the heart when I read about their plight.

They lost at home today in front of 486 fans in the Southern Premier League and it sounds like the end is nigh.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:26 pm

comeondarlo wrote:
I found it, thanks.

I went to give them some grief tbh but didn't have the heart when I read about their plight.

They lost at home today in front of 486 fans in the Southern Premier League and it sounds like the end is nigh.
Not enough sport on TV to keep you entertained tonight?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:36 am

Spyman wrote:
comeondarlo wrote:
I found it, thanks.

Bulls Banter is better than the X factor!

One of my neighbours kids is playing for Histon this season (not doing well either). I was looking them up to see how they were doing and was shocked to see how far Hereford had fallen. Can this be all traced back to Simon 'Fat Boy' Davey, I note his career ended once he left Hereford in 2010.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:10 am

comeondarlo wrote:
Spyman wrote:
comeondarlo wrote:
I found it, thanks.

Bulls Banter is better than the X factor!

One of my neighbours kids is playing for Histon this season (not doing well either). I was looking them up to see how they were doing and was shocked to see how far Hereford had fallen. Can this be all traced back to Simon 'Fat Boy' Davey, I note his career ended once he left Hereford in 2010.
That's about when it started going tits up for them I think, Yeh. Not sure if that was coincidence though.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC