England

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quaker Mod
Team Supported: Darlington

England

Post by Quaker Mod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Boring to watch again tonight. Can't see anything in the squad to worry the likes of France, Spain etc.

lo36789

Re: England

Post by lo36789 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:00 am

Didn't realise anyone would bother watching tonight! Roy Hodgson managing in a game against poor opposition when it doesn't mean anything - spells the most tedious 90minutes ever seen.

The sooner Eddie Howe gets a break at a bigger club the sooner his name can appear in the hat for the England job. That said Gary Monk is hardly showing himself up at the moment either.

I'd have liked Howe to get the West Ham or Southampton job, maybe he could in 2 years, take them through the semi finals of UEFA cup whilst re-qualifying for the following season and that would be sufficient for me...

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 am

Pardew has got to be in the hat in my opinion. He's shown he can get a lot out of a limited group of players and get small clubs like Newcastle punching above their weight.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:49 am

Quaker Mod wrote:Boring to watch again tonight. Can't see anything in the squad to worry the likes of France, Spain etc.
Eh? What game were you watching?

ArmchairDiehard

Post by ArmchairDiehard » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Quaker Mod wrote:Boring to watch again tonight. Can't see anything in the squad to worry the likes of France, Spain etc.
What did you expect from a meaningless qualifier?

I didn't think we did that bad actually. Barkely and Clyne both impressed me.

I had the misfortune of sitting in-front of some drunken moron who kept shouting 'Bring fucking Vardy on'. As soon as he did come on, he shouted that it was too late and that Hodgson should resign before leaving :lol:
Quakerz wrote:
stayhigh13 wrote:I would hazard a guess as someone with a long throw who is also tall.
What about Steve Backley?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:16 pm

I'm sure you'd say the same about the Irish team having nothing to worry the likes of Germany.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC