Advertise Here
You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » The Terraces
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:48 am View unanswered posts | View active topics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:11 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Exeter nearly pulled off a massive shock last night against Liverpool. I think Eastleigh could cause a shock and knock out Bolton. Where do you think the shocks will be?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:57 am 

Exeter wasn't really a massive shock given the circumstances. Exeter's team should be better than a team of academy players. Only one maybe two of the 7 Liverpool u21s will end up in league football in 2/3 years time - the rest will be non-league.

Wycombe, Eastleigh and Wolves away at West Ham. They are not really shocks of we predict them to happen though! Would many be that surprised if Villa and Bolton lost again they are both experts at it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:04 am 

I think a better question is who cares?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 am 

Well I wasn't far off with my Eastleigh prediction, good luck for the replay. Not many major shocks yesterday, which is a bit of a shock in itself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:39 pm 

First major shock of the FA Cup third round as Oxford knock out Premiership Swansea 3-2.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:05 pm 

Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)
Darlo_Pete wrote:
First major shock of the FA Cup third round as Oxford knock out Premiership Swansea 3-2.

Angry is the word... Angry at a board that think they can easily steer us from safety on the cheap... That they have hung Curtis out to dry and will pin the relegation on him... (I think we will go down).

Numerous bad decisions have been made since Laudrup got the sack but the board are above reproach because of Tony Petty and all that...

I know this is a cup tie etc but the writing is on the wall and has been for some time. Sunderland Wednesday night is massive

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:21 pm 

SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:

Angry is the word... Angry at a board that think they can easily steer us from safety on the cheap... That they have hung Curtis out to dry and will pin the relegation on him... (I think we will go down).

Numerous bad decisions have been made since Laudrup got the sack but the board are above reproach because of Tony Petty and all that...

I know this is a cup tie etc but the writing is on the wall and has been for some time. Sunderland Wednesday night is massive

Don't worry you'll beat Sunderland on Wednesday, they are even worse than you!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:08 am 

Darlo_Pete wrote:
SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:

See your forecasting is up to your usual standard Pete. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:46 pm 

joejaques wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:

Bloody woeful... ref didn't help but that's no excuse... going down unless we get a proper manager in, which we won't because out Chairman is as tight as a Scotsman...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 am 

SwansQuaker83 wrote:
joejaques wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:

Bloody woeful... ref didn't help but that's no excuse... going down unless we get a proper manager in, which we won't because out Chairman is as tight as a Scotsman...

Well Swansea probably would have won, if they had kept 10 players on the pitch.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:14 pm 

Well Swansea probably would have won, if they had kept 10 players on the pitch.[/quote]

nah, they'd have won 11 v 11... they're up for a fight, we don't look up for anything.