Tick tock tick tock....

Threads covering important moments in Darlo's past, be they big games, big days or big events.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

jackhacket01
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Tick tock tick tock....

Post by jackhacket01 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:44 pm

ok boy who thinks hes a man

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 pm

jackhacket01 wrote:ok boy who thinks hes a man
LOL, i'm not getting into infantile banter with a teenager. Go and play some tunes on your phone or something.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah and how old are you quakerz by the way ? :wave:

ham

Post by ham » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Some one phone the fire brigade Darlo h is that far up Quakerz arse way going to lose him

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Bad luck ham, Todd is gooooooone!

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

ham

Post by ham » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Yes mate you got your way

hufc
Team Supported: hartlepool

Post by hufc » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:13 pm

i read this board alot usually a good read with supporters who really care about there club but this bloke quakerz what a dick critical of everything darlo do what a dick!!!! :thumbdown:

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Quackers I usually try to be polite to you but frankly YOU ARE A s***!!

While I was away at Grimsby supporting my team - all you've been doing is posting poison on here. You are a complete WANKER!

Darlo Pete will undoubtedly discount this post for personal abuse but man - you've got a serious problem if you think you are a Darlo supporter. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm

He had to go. So sad, too bad, bye bye.

If you want to waste money following that bunch of shite all around then that is your prerogative, but don't be using it as a stick to beat me with because it is no longer my prerogative.

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Quakerz wrote:He had to go. So sad, too bad, bye bye.

If you want to waste money following that bunch of shite all around then that is your prerogative, but don't be using it as a stick to beat me with because it is no longer my prerogative.
Look Quakerz, if you cannot be bothered to follow this so called "bunch of shite" at the Arena as well as around the country then why post on here?!?!

I'm all for having an opinion but alot of what you come out with on this board is unjustified, since you haven't been to games this season. Your opinion(s) would be more inclined to be accepted if you had attended games that some us have been to this season but the fact is your using this board to air your armchair critic views.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 pm

real_darlo_85 wrote:Look Quakerz, if you cannot be bothered to follow this so called "bunch of shite" at the Arena as well as around the country then why post on here?!?!
Because Darlo are my team
I'm all for having an opinion but alot of what you come out with on this board is unjustified, since you haven't been to games this season.
Stop right there. Who said I haven't been to games this season?

There is only one home game I missed through CHOICE - the last one, and the previous home game I missed due to holiday. The next two home games I'll also miss (sadly, now that CT is gone) due to unavailability, and another holiday. After that, I've got a clear run, and I'll be back.
Your opinion(s) would be more inclined to be accepted if you had attended games that some us have been to this season but the fact is your using this board to air your armchair critic views.
I know all of the players through vast experience and knowledge and although I might not have attended as much as you this season, I certainly know what we're all about.

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Sorry that should have read some games you have missed. Look, my main point is just get behind the club, you come across as someone not fully behind the club and what its trying to achieve.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:18 am

How many holidays do you go on quakerz? :think:

it should be great game on tuesday we have sumthing real to play for ! :wave: