Some sad news

Threads that got the whole forum ROFLing

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Some sad news

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Yep it was definately a post from Ted, but not sure of the date it was sent, but I thought it was a post Wembley thread, but no idea which one it was now.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Yep it was definately a post from Ted, but not sure of the date it was sent, but I thought it was a post Wembley thread, but no idea which one it was now.
Viewing profile - Tedthedarloboy

Last visited: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

Total posts: 736
[0.51% of all posts / 1.66 posts per day]

Search user’s posts
Most active forum: Virtual Feethams
[ 651 Posts / 88.45% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: Attn: Ted and Yardie!!
[ 23 Posts / 3.12% of user’s posts ]

Groups:
Occupation: I have just retired for the 4th time. However for any visiting Rhodes next year I have just bought a new shop in Faliraki and we will be aiming at the English market for REAL fish and chips. Any Darlo fans welcome and a 10% discount for all with a scarf or shirt to prove you are real Darlo.
Interests: History. Reading,(mainly history). Music, and of course Darlo. Apart from watching Darlo the only thing I really miss in England is my boat which is on the Avon at Stratford,though I prefer the canals to river.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Yep it was definately a post from Ted, but not sure of the date it was sent, but I thought it was a post Wembley thread, but no idea which one it was now.
Are you seriously telling me that whilst reading every post you found one from Ted which you thought was worth making a comment about, yet you can't remember what it was about or when it occurred so that we know what the hell you're talking about?

And this makes even less sense when you claim it was, and I quote, "the other day" that he posted.

Have a look at this, as it clearly shows his last post was the 8th of April: search.php?author_id=882&sr=posts

:roll:

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Tue May 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Are you certain you're not getting mixed up with this one?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12164&p=146724#p146724

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh...maybe Ted is dead then :shock:

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 pm

ted_do wrote:Oh...maybe Ted is dead then :shock:
Nope; just banned IP address.

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

AndyPark wrote:
That's a punishment worse than death for Ted.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Re: Re: Some sad news

Post by mikkyx » Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Incorrect. The username was banned.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm

My mistake, so can he come back under a new username?

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Tue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

So its just Ted`s username that is dead, but where is Ted :?:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

All I can repeat is that I thought I saw a post from Ted that was posted after Wembley. I think we've wasted enough time on Ted over the years and its time to move on. This MB is better off without him.

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:This MB is better off without him.
No, it isn't. We should build a statue of him (on High Row next to Arthur Wharton) to remind everyone that if it wasn't for c**** like him, there would be no need for cocks like you.

number_one

Post by number_one » Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 am

Yet another mistake...

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 am

Nowt going on in that chippy of his..Maybe he's selling flip[ flops and hats down on the beach.. :think:

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 12:20 pm

I can asure you I have posted NOTHING on here since about a week prior to the match at wembloodyly.

And yes, I have had a bloody good laugh at this thread, in particular so called athieists, Q in particular, for the total 2 faced garbage RIP's. How can someone who does not believe in an afterlife post crap like that? Forget the rider.

Mikky's, I had a lot of time for you in particular because of the piece I copied and pasted, but to say you banned me when you realised I was just winding people up is not true, because I told you when I pm'd you at the start of the thread I would not post elsewhere as long as you let me fight it out on that 1. Further, how come anyone can say what they want about me, yet I am banned for "going to far"

Spaced, 3 points. (1),You Calum James gave up the right to call my wife your mother when you claimed your drug pushing alci friend near Jamaca inn was your "Real" mother.
(2). You were a loud mouthed coward at 16 when yu hid behind a shrub after shouting your mouth off. You were the same as an 18 year old who hid behind the car wash after doing the same, and you were still a coward when you came over here 2 years ago and shouted your mouth off about what you were going to do, yet were VERY absent when I picked up your now wife from your hotel and drove her to town.
(3), You asked why anyone thought I was a buisnessman. Did you not work for Teds Table Private Caterers? Were you not sacked for throwing a knife at your brother? And you say I am mad!!!

I go on many boards, football and otherwise and I have NEVER found another board where people take as much delight in slagging other people as you lot do on here. You are all meant to be Darlinton fans. For crying out loud is there not 1 amongst you who can talk to another without being so bloody nasty to each other? I do not mean to me because I give not a flying fuck for any of you. Even so called friends on here can not have a reasonable conversation without thinking that yours is the only oppinion that matters and that anyone else who has other ideas is a moron, idiot, nutjob, etc.

Sad people.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed May 25, 2011 12:31 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:I can asure you I have posted NOTHING on here since about a week prior to the match at wembloodyly.

And yes, I have had a bloody good laugh at this thread, in particular so called athieists, Q in particular, for the total 2 faced garbage RIP's. How can someone who does not believe in an afterlife post crap like that? Forget the rider.

Mikky's, I had a lot of time for you in particular because of the piece I copied and pasted, but to say you banned me when you realised I was just winding people up is not true, because I told you when I pm'd you at the start of the thread I would not post elsewhere as long as you let me fight it out on that 1. Further, how come anyone can say what they want about me, yet I am banned for "going to far"

Spaced, 3 points. (1),You Calum James gave up the right to call my wife your mother when you claimed your drug pushing alci friend near Jamaca inn was your "Real" mother.
(2). You were a loud mouthed coward at 16 when yu hid behind a shrub after shouting your mouth off. You were the same as an 18 year old who hid behind the car wash after doing the same, and you were still a coward when you came over here 2 years ago and shouted your mouth off about what you were going to do, yet were VERY absent when I picked up your now wife from your hotel and drove her to town.
(3), You asked why anyone thought I was a buisnessman. Did you not work for Teds Table Private Caterers? Were you not sacked for throwing a knife at your brother? And you say I am mad!!!

I go on many boards, football and otherwise and I have NEVER found another board where people take as much delight in slagging other people as you lot do on here. You are all meant to be Darlinton fans. For crying out loud is there not 1 amongst you who can talk to another without being so bloody nasty to each other? I do not mean to me because I give not a flying fuck for any of you. Even so called friends on here can not have a reasonable conversation without thinking that yours is the only oppinion that matters and that anyone else who has other ideas is a moron, idiot, nutjob, etc.

Sad people.
Hmm, I had a feeling Pete was in on it to begin with.

Ted, FFS, just piss off. Micky: can you not just ban his IP?

moodymonica

Post by moodymonica » Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

:roll:

If Ted is posting again - Mikky can you please not just delete this thread and ban his IP Address. Attention seeking prick

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:Mikky's, I had a lot of time for you in particular because of the piece I copied and pasted, but to say you banned me when you realised I was just winding people up is not true, because I told you when I pm'd you at the start of the thread I would not post elsewhere as long as you let me fight it out on that 1. Further, how come anyone can say what they want about me, yet I am banned for "going to far"
The whole thread went too far. Others survived because they weren't on the board for the explicit purpose of winding others up, something you happily admitted in your PMs to me. Rather counted against you when I got bored of seeing the orange dot next to your thread.

I'm 99% confident this IS Ted by the way. He's the only one who ever refers to me as "mikky's" for some reason.

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Mikkyx,

sorry re' spelling, other comments remain. WHY has anyone the right to have a go as they feel like it and not get a similar responce.

Yes it is me. I have never had any fear about taking things I have done as mine.

To those that want my ip banned, won't work, I have to many computers in to many places that I can use that you would need to ban half of Greece, then of course, I could use "fake"ones in England USA etc.

Actually I just prefer to keep quiet and laugh at you morons.

Oh yes, Jamie, which user name are you going to respond with? Or are yo going to cry to mammy to get me to stop!!

Babyface, you got the cutest little babyface.

aveda

Post by aveda » Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm a wee bit confused. Did you pm Pete and ask him to start this thread to see what the reaction would be ? Did Pete realise it was you ? If you did and he didn't, how come you duped your only ally on here ?

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Is there still a 10% discount for Darlo fans fatso ?

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:Mikkyx,

sorry re' spelling, other comments remain. WHY has anyone the right to have a go as they feel like it and not get a similar responce.

Yes it is me. I have never had any fear about taking things I have done as mine.

To those that want my ip banned, won't work, I have to many computers in to many places that I can use that you would need to ban half of Greece, then of course, I could use "fake"ones in England USA etc.

Actually I just prefer to keep quiet and laugh at you morons.

Oh yes, Jamie, which user name are you going to respond with? Or are yo going to cry to mammy to get me to stop!!

Babyface, you got the cutest little babyface.
And you talk about "sad people". :roll:

God this board is surreal at times.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Once I've figured out how to fit Jack Bauer into this thread I'm packaging it up and sending it to Fox. Season 9 of 24 should then broadcast in 2013.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

mikkyx wrote:Once I've figured out how to fit Jack Bauer into this thread I'm packaging it up and sending it to Fox. Season 9 of 24 should then broadcast in 2013.

:lol:

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Wed May 25, 2011 1:23 pm

This whole situation is bonkers.

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Aveda,

I have had no contact with Pete, using any name, for some time. (I did NOT pm him, though why I should bother saying that I do not know because it will of course be rubished),
I DO in fact know who did, and why, and as I told my son Ian I had not problem with it running because of the stupidity that is on this board. I had NO prior knowledge to it being done befor reading it on this board.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed May 25, 2011 1:41 pm

So the fat fuck is back. Good grief.

legendaryburgerboy

Post by legendaryburgerboy » Wed May 25, 2011 1:49 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:Aveda,

I have had no contact with Pete, using any name, for some time. (I did NOT pm him, though why I should bother saying that I do not know because it will of course be rubished),
I DO in fact know who did, and why, and as I told my son Ian I had not problem with it running because of the stupidity that is on this board. I had NO prior knowledge to it being done befor reading it on this board.
you are a lying c*** ted
your own son has said u started all this and has disowned you over it
u sad sick fat burger frying c*** :twisted: (oops sorry no1 actually visits your greasy spoon do they )
ban every greek ip address or make this site invite only for new registrations
as for you ted how you have the nerve i really dont know seek medical help
Counting down the hours till Ted loose cannon Forster gets banned

YesIamstillalive

Post by YesIamstillalive » Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Wondered which name you would use.

Your thoughts mean NOTHING.

My own son, Ian,( my ONLY son), phoned me in a very upset state, and I told him I knew of the post and THOUGHT I knew who posted it, but that I had no intention of responding to it because I just took it as a stupid laugh and gave it the contempt it deserved.

As you know we are not now speaking,(his choice and for him to end if he wishes), you obviously speak to him, so as I said, why use so many names on here?

Oh yes, of course, to keep your cowardly identity "secret"!

legendaryburgerboy

Post by legendaryburgerboy » Wed May 25, 2011 2:03 pm

YesIamstillalive wrote:Wondered which name you would use.

Your thoughts mean NOTHING.
you seem to think i am someone else
lets be clear i have never met you although i think ive pretty much heard your life(and death lol) story on here.
you are simply a c*** and you need banning :clap:
Counting down the hours till Ted loose cannon Forster gets banned