Your best memories of 2015

Posts made by the Official News feed poster will appear here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DFC Official News
Team Supported: Darlington

Your best memories of 2015

Post by DFC Official News » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:45 am

At the end of the year, the official Darlington FC website and programme will be looking back over the highlights of 2015. There is plenty to look back on, especially with the club winning promotion finally through a play off, and starting so well in the Evo-Stik League Premier Division. We would love to know...

Read More
Darlington Football Club
http://www.darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/

Automated news posting service, please do not send PMs.

BUSHEAD

Re: Your best memories of 2015

Post by BUSHEAD » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:14 am

My best memory will be if my xmas wish comes true and these incessant posts cease.

And yes i do realise by posting on this thread it wont be moved to the archive .
Think before posting

Ingleby

Post by Ingleby » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:43 pm

BUSHEAD wrote:My best memory will be if my xmas wish comes true and these incessant posts cease.

And yes i do realise by posting on this thread it wont be moved to the archive .
No loss it would only be replaced with more complete wank like this. Site is a mess.
For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:40 pm

BUSHEAD wrote:My best memory will be if my xmas wish comes true and these incessant posts cease.

BUSHEAD, personally I'd like to find out where this machine lives - then go and tip a can of Coca Cola into its inner circuitry.

Damn :evil: now I've added to this thread, and it will be on even longer.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 pm

My top memory of 2015, would be Hatch's equaliser against Spennymoor, magical moment.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Ingleby wrote:

No loss it would only be replaced with more complete wank like this. Site is a mess.
Oh stop being so pathetic. I've never seen so many grown ups get so bothered about a few words on a screen. You'd think Darlo Official News was stealing children not simply pushing a few links out.

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm

If only it was a few links.
This whole message board is now swamped with DFC official rubbish.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Grown men kicking off about a few threads on a internet messageboard.

Haway guys, get real. It's not doing any particular harm and if other topics had ongoing topics/debates in them, then the Official News threads would soon disperse further down the page.

Don't wanna read them, don't click :)

quakerfan

Post by quakerfan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:27 am

Agree with Andy . Sometimes the info is useful and if you are not bothered about them just let it go .

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:42 am

AndyPark wrote:Grown men kicking off about a few threads on a internet messageboard.

Haway guys, get real. It's not doing any particular harm and if other topics had ongoing topics/debates in them, then the Official News threads would soon disperse further down the page.

quakerfan wrote:Agree with Andy . Sometimes the info is useful and if you are not bothered about them just let it go .
If only we had some sort of website to put all this official club-related information on, people could go there.

We should set one up and call it an official club website.....

The "if you don't like, just scroll past" argument is a poor one. If people don't like something, I would've hoped they'd be allowed to say so, rather than being told live with it. Freedom of speech and all that....

Even with the new system, the spambot does seem to be increasing the number of posts even further.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:21 am

quakerfan wrote:Agree with Andy . Sometimes the info is useful and if you are not bothered about them just let it go .
Occasionally it is, often it isn't!! Perhaps the Official News could have it own board and if anybody posts on one it could be brought over to this board. Now how's that for a solution?

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:49 am

AndyPark wrote:Grown men kicking off about a few threads on a internet messageboard.

Andy, on Oct 11 you wrote the following - changed your mind ??
from the other thread -------

"BUSHEAD wrote:
just 5 or so different posts today about the junior sides, no wonder people are leaving"

ANDY wrote "'ll agree with this, it's ridiculous now.

We don't need to have links about the under 12's on here. If people wanna read about it, they know where it is."
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:14 am

Btw I actually read ingleby's initial "site is a mess" as referring to the official site having too much 'none-news'.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:40 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:

Andy, on Oct 11 you wrote the following - changed your mind ??
from the other thread -------

"BUSHEAD wrote:
just 5 or so different posts today about the junior sides, no wonder people are leaving"

ANDY wrote "'ll agree with this, it's ridiculous now.

We don't need to have links about the under 12's on here. If people wanna read about it, they know where it is."
Don't get me wrong, it is ridiculous. But people having a whinge about it everyday is petty.

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Under the drop down menu for 'Forum', we currently have Virtual Feethams, The Terraces, and the Off Topic Room. Why not create a 4th category for DFC Official News

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:03 pm

banktopp wrote:Under the drop down menu for 'Forum', we currently have Virtual Feethams, The Terraces, and the Off Topic Room. Why not create a 4th category for DFC Official News
I more or less said the same thing further up the thread.