Best of luck, Amar!

Posts made by the Official News feed poster will appear here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DFC Official News
Team Supported: Darlington

Best of luck, Amar!

Post by DFC Official News » Tue May 24, 2016 6:45 am

Darlington striker Amar Purewal has been named in the Panjab squad to play in the Conifa World Cup in Abkhazia, Georgia, later this week. Amar has overcome the medial ligament injury that forced him to miss a year of action, and he came through a loan spell with Harrogate RA and a substitute appearance for...

Read More
Darlington Football Club
http://www.darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/

Automated news posting service, please do not send PMs.

windyforce4
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Best of luck, Amar!

Post by windyforce4 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:28 am

Well done Amar. After sustaining such a bad injury he is now reaping the rewards for all the hard work he has put in to get back to full fitness. Some moments during his way back must have been really low so enjoy your time out in Georgia and bring back a trophy. Come on Panjab....

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Re: Best of luck, Amar!

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 pm

DFC Official News wrote:...in Abkhazia, Georgia...
That's debatable - try going to Abkhazia and telling them they're in Georgia and see how long you last. Sadly I'm in Georgia so I can't go.

Not surprisingly there was pressure exerted on some teams not to take part in the tournament.

Panjab play the first of their 2 group games (3 teams in each group) on the 30th with their second taking place just 24 hours later.

Can't see any of the CONIFA games listed on the normal streaming site I use, but I'll keep looking.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg