You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Official News Archive
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:01 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Sorry wrong board transferred to off topic

Last edited by Darlo_Pete on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:14 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
I voted to remain in the EU and we lost the public vote. I think democracy is under serious threat if the result of that vote was ignored and another vote held. If that did happen, I would now vote to leave to make sure that that first democratic vote was upheld.
Why?

Surely if there was another vote people should vote for what they want, if more voted remain it would mean that on reflection people think it would be better to stay in the EU.

Do you think the result would be different if people voted now (just voting on the topic rather than doing what you would do)?

If you think the vote would stay the same then there would be no reason to change your vote, if you think that more would vote remain then tbh I struggle to work out your thought process, I guess you probably voted remain by accident and would use the opportunity to put it right.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk