Big 3 Package?

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

TeessideQuaker
Team Supported: Darlington

Big 3 Package?

Post by TeessideQuaker » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 am

I'm suprised the club haven't offered something like this. Say £25 for the three games, saving £5. I realise it's only a small saving, but in these times some supporters don't have the finances to budget for three games over such a short space of time, especially when there's those that have already forked out on a season ticket.
Last edited by TeessideQuaker on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

quakersam

Re: Big 3 Package?

Post by quakersam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 am

To be honest, £10 for games against Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Sunderland isn't alot really is it. I agree on your point about the package but the club needs money to survive. I honestly don't think saving £5 will make a massive difference on attendances :)
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

dfc1883

Post by dfc1883 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

I'm surprised they didn't have an offer of buy the big three for £30, chuck in Hamilton for free.

I mean who's going to pay a tenner to get into that on the back of having paid £30 for the others a few days previous, they might as well get people in the ground buying stuff than not turning up at all.

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 am

i would of thought some sort of package will of come out, fair do's there will be people out there that can afford to go to 4 games in a short space of time, but for many £30 - £40 is alot of money to spend on football in the space of 2 weeks, add to that all the other little costs taht come with it

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm

You support the club, the club does not support you.

I'd say £30 to watch 3 of last season's Premiership teams is very reasonable. If you can't afford it, give one of them a miss. For the sake of £5 (if the club offered £25 for all 3) I doubt many would decide against going.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

divas

Post by divas » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:06 pm

the club have agreed contracts with the teams invited for friendlies that will not allow them to do this as the opposition take a cut of gate money.

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 pm

divas wrote:the club have agreed contracts with the teams invited for friendlies that will not allow them to do this as the opposition take a cut of gate money.
Hamilton must be excited by their share!!

divas

Post by divas » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm

wylam_rangers wrote:
divas wrote:the club have agreed contracts with the teams invited for friendlies that will not allow them to do this as the opposition take a cut of gate money.
Hamilton must be excited by their share!!
:lol:

to be fair tho, what they do get will be almost pure profit as there'll be little outlay apart from travel costs