Colin Todd Post Lincoln

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

uncovered
Site Admin

Colin Todd Post Lincoln

Post by uncovered » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 am

Jeff Winter speaks to Colin Todd after the 1-0 victory over Lincoln City in the JPT

http://www.darlofc.co.uk/news.php?NewsID=52

Makka Pakka
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Colin Todd Post Lincoln

Post by Makka Pakka » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:15 am

Don't know if he's the same in this interview as he was on BBC Tees last night, but I think he could rival Reynolds for the repeated use of "you know".
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:35 am

Makka Pakka wrote:Don't know if he's the same in this interview as he was on BBC Tees last night, but I think he could rival Reynolds for the repeated use of "you know".

Most footballers have this coached into them if they join a club as an apprentice. Those who do college or university courses usually lack this particular skill although they can later opt to study it with their coaching badges. :lol: :lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 am

Its a good interview, my only slight grumble was that Toddy didn't mention the contribution of the fans on Tuesday night & the great atmosphere that was created from such a small crowd.

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Its a good interview, my only slight grumble was that Toddy didn't mention the contribution of the fans on Tuesday night & the great atmosphere that was created from such a small crowd.
He did in the interview with Ray Simpson