TICKETS

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

jane21purple
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: TICKETS

Post by jane21purple » Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 am

Quakerz wrote:
Ned_Flanders wrote:Shut up Jane or whatever your name is .

Edited by uncovered , ned u cannot go on like that because of somebody having a different opinion. Add the fact that this user is a lady makes things even worse.
While I don't agree with what Ned said, why does the fact she's a lady make his insults worse?
i am sure if someone called your wife or girlfriend that she or you ( i hope) wouldnt be happy

jane21purple

Post by jane21purple » Sun May 01, 2011 12:50 am

Quakerz wrote:

Edited by uncovered , ned u cannot go on like that because of somebody having a different opinion. Add the fact that this user is a lady makes things even worse.
While I don't agree with what Ned said, why does the fact she's a lady make his insults worse?
he called me earlier the c word

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

jane21purple wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

i am sure if someone called your wife or girlfriend that she or you ( i hope) wouldnt be happy
No I wouldn't but I still can't see how your sex makes any difference. Anyway, I thought he was harsh and good luck with your ticket.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

divas

Post by divas » Sun May 01, 2011 9:15 am

goldensyrup wrote:
mikkyx wrote:Ticketmaster issue the tickets. It is their responsibility. We've been over this so, SO many times on here. If you must blame anyone blame them.

Oh dear lets guess who hired ticketmaster then? the buck stops with the club mate.
Yes the club hired the market leading ticket agent and Wembley partners.

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

jane21purple wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

he called me earlier the c word

Please accept my sincere apologies for the use of the C word , i agree it was the wrong word to use to a lady and i am sorry for that . I was wound up by all of the people who are only to quick to point the finger at the club when clearly its not the clubs fault . Sorry for any distress caused to Jane .

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Sun May 01, 2011 10:59 am

Tsk, women and football ey.

If you've not got them by now i'd ring Ticketmaster and get them to leave the same tickets at Wembley to collect.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm

divas wrote:
goldensyrup wrote:
mikkyx wrote:Ticketmaster issue the tickets. It is their responsibility. We've been over this so, SO many times on here. If you must blame anyone blame them.

Oh dear lets guess who hired ticketmaster then? the buck stops with the club mate.
Yes the club hired the market leading ticket agent and Wembley partners.
Pretty much what he said.
Mike Price - @mikkyx
---
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
One fifth of Darlo Fans Radio and one half of the Darlo Radio Football Show