Who should the next Manager get rid of.

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo Cockney
Team Supported: Darlington

Who should the next Manager get rid of.

Post by Darlo Cockney » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Kris Taylor
Arnison
Bridge-Wilkinson
Russell
Campbell
Hatch

Based upon todays performance, they can all go.

No commitment - just do not care !.

Go and enjoy a night out in Newcastle like you did this week - If you had trained instead of being on the piss, you might have beaten a team of part timers who DID actually train.

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

Darlofan97

Re: Who should the next Manager get rid of.

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Fucking idiot. That is all.

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:Kris Taylor
Arnison
Bridge-Wilkinson
Russell
Campbell
Hatch

Go and enjoy a night out in Newcastle like you did this week - If you had trained instead of being on the piss, you might have beaten a team of part timers who DID actually train.

DC
Is this for real? Clueless bint.
Darlo till I die!!

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Think this idiot was at a different game to us all

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm

I mean, WTF did Russell do wrong. The goal was not his fault
Darlo till I die!!

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm

DC, you must have your head up your backside if you think all of those players played badly today. Two of them though have been particularly poor recently and one of those has had a fair share of last chances.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Arnison
Bridge-Wilkinson
Russell
Campbell
Hatch

DC
A night out is on the night, when the players are not at training; What they do in personal life has fook all to do with you or any of us.

Bloody hell man.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:39 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Darlo Cockney wrote: Go and enjoy a night out in Newcastle like you did this week - If you had trained instead of being on the piss, you might have beaten a team of part timers who DID actually train.

DC
A night out is on the night, when the players are not at training; What they do in personal life has fook all to do with you or any of us.

Bloody hell man.
What you highlighted there Andy shows DC to be totally out of touch. A night out is good for team morale. I hardly think they didnt train during the day! I'd like to bet Hinkley have done alot less training than Darlo over the last week, a couple of hours a night if they could all get out of work.

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:Fucking idiot. That is all.
So - all those that I qouted were wonderful players and the team played superbly - amazing llall the people sitted next to me thought that we were appalling and that they also named the same players that I have above as being a joke.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:
So - all those that I qouted were wonderful players and the team played superbly - amazing all the people sitted next to me thought that we were appalling and that they also named the same players that I have above as being a joke.

DC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:
So - all those that I qouted were wonderful players and the team played superbly - amazing llall the people sitted next to me thought that we were appalling and that they also named the same players that I have above as being a joke.

DC

:D :D :D :D

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

loan_star wrote:
AndyPark wrote:
Darlo Cockney wrote: Go and enjoy a night out in Newcastle like you did this week - If you had trained instead of being on the piss, you might have beaten a team of part timers who DID actually train.

DC

Bloody hell man.
What you highlighted there Andy shows DC to be totally out of touch. A night out is good for team morale. I hardly think they didnt train during the day! I'd like to bet Hinkley have done alot less training than Darlo over the last week, a couple of hours a night if they could all get out of work.
Unlike Darlington, I know that Braintree, with their part time players, actually trained on Tuesday night. Look at todays result.

Also, if you think we have "team morale" - see the thread where Jamie tells the truth about what is happening with some players and their commitment to the Club.

DC

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm

How about Hinckley? Any idea how they trained?

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Ohhh that makes all the difference, "Braintree" or is it "Hinckley" trained on tuesday night!!! I suppose that monday to friday Lidds did fuck all training with our lot then? :roll:

number_one

Post by number_one » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 pm

At least DC's football views are consistent with his political views, a load of unsubstantiated one minded inaccurate bullshit, just wait until Peter pops out of his ass with his view and mandatory five posts to stir responses/boredom.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:

Unlike Darlington, I know that Braintree, with their part time players, actually trained on Tuesday night. Look at todays result.
Maybe, what with Darlington being a professional club, the players actually trained during the day, whereas Hinckley (I presume you meant Hinckley and not Braintree), as there players are part time, they would have to train on a night as some of their players will hold down full time jobs. This enables the Darlngton players to enjoy a night out-like normal human beings they probably like to enjoy themselves.

micra3

Post by micra3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 pm

DC your not too far out there :clap:

Those players need to wake up quickly.Liam Hatch is just a shadow of what he was
Our next manager needs to brutal and honest to the club and the fans.
M I C R A 3

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:11 pm

StevieMardenboro wrote:How about Hinckley? Any idea how they trained?
Actually, I did speak to the Hinkley Chairman.

They trained Tue / Wed / and Thur............but they are just part time of course.

He said that he was surprised that how bad we were and how he was confident that they would beat us in the replay.

Also said that he was suprised that we had sacked Cooper, but understood that it was because of "Player Power", getting rid of him.

DC

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Well he's not going to say theyll get beat is he!! :roll:

Feethams forever

Post by Feethams forever » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 pm

How convenient though, if you read Lidd's page in todays programme, that the "first team was off on Wednesday".

Obviously been training too hard, as they havent been playing anything like deserving a day off.

Must have been a good night on the Toon !!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Last edited by lo36789 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Arnison
Bridge-Wilkinson
Russell
Campbell
Hatch

DC
We'd be out if it wasn't for a class save from Russell when Hinckley were through on goal :roll:

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:Unlike Darlington, I know that Braintree, with their part time players, actually trained on Tuesday night. Look at todays result.
Newport 4-3 Braintree? What about it?

If you're one of DC's nearby friends, please can you step forward? We'd like to get to know you all.

Alas, much like the ghost hunt I went on last night, I have a feeling I'm going to be shouting into thin air on this one, calling out to someone that doesn't exist.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:45 pm

DC you really need a reality check.

We don't have a reserve side. The likes of Campbell, MBW and Russell were frozen out by Cooper, so have not been playing at all. Also, today the players were playing under a different manager, with a different formation and style of play. It takes time to adjust.

Whilst it is disappointing not to beat Hinkley, I saw a lot of positives out there. There were moments of very good football, and chances created. This was far from the turgid displays we've endured recently under Cooper, and I was reasonably entertained.

It wasn't perfect, far from it, but it didn't justify your hysterical overreaction.
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Lawman3 wrote:DC you really need a reality check.

We don't have a reserve side. The likes of Campbell, MBW and Russell were frozen out by Cooper, so have not been playing at all. Also, today the players were playing under a different manager, with a different formation and style of play. It takes time to adjust.

Whilst it is disappointing not to beat Hinkley, I saw a lot of positives out there. There were moments of very good football, and chances created. This was far from the turgid displays we've endured recently under Cooper, and I was reasonably entertained.

It wasn't perfect, far from it, but it didn't justify your hysterical overreaction.
We are a full time professional team, with supposedly, full time professional players.

Today, we were at home against a team of part timers from a league below us and well down in that league.

We should have expected to beat them comfortably, but the truth is we struggled against them and in reality, certain players did not perform.

THAT IS THE TRUTH.

If some on this board choose to ignore it and have a personal go at me for criticising them, then fair enough.

I did speak with Jamie Chandler in the RG, because I was angry with the lack of performance of many of the players and Jamie agreed that some did not perform
as they should have - that is a fact. If people are upset with that, then tough - it is the truth.

I am not going to apologise for that.

When will some people accept that players whose wages we are paying are either not trying or are not good enough.

I do not care who signed them - their lack of effort shows tha they are not fit to wear the shirt.

The truth is that we should be beating a team like Hinckley by 4 or 5 goals.

The fact that a player as not been in the team for a few games is not an excuse - they are supposed to train all the time and should be able to slot in straightaway.

The fact is that we have 5 or 6 players that are not good enough, and perhaps more importantly, don't care enough - now you cannot blame Coope - or Lidds for that.

DC

Jamm

Post by Jamm » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:

DC
Are you pished by any chance? :wtf:

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

You still haven't explained the relevance of Braintree training on Tuesday night vs. them being knocked out of the FA Cup today.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 pm

The Chandler thread seems to have been removed, probably for a very good reason, yet you bring it up again?

Vokuhila

Post by Vokuhila » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I honestly have no idea what Sammy's done wrong since he rejoined us - it's just bizarre.

Fair enough, Arni had a bit of a mare, but he's bound to be rusty - same goes for Campbell.

MBW put a great shift in today, I thought, and showed flashes of the creativity that we just don't have when he's not in the team.

Feethams forever

Post by Feethams forever » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Got to agree with most of your comments DC.

I thought that the players (now rid of the ex manager), would put in a decent shift, but no, it was the same old tripe.

In the starting line up today, 7 of those players played at Wembley in the Trophy Final, and even more of them (no doubt), in the pre-season friendly, when we stuffed the boro, how can things go so wrong so quickly ??????????????

All I can say is

A is for Attitude

Darlo players, with the exception of a few, your attitude is awful, pull the shirt on with pride, and play your hearts out for the fans.

Just changing the subject slightly, I would like to thank Mr Singh, for his loyalty, patience, devotation, and belief.

If the players owe it to anyone, then they owe it to the man that pays them......

Thanks Raj