Lee Thorpe?

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Windass40
Team Supported: Darlington

Lee Thorpe?

Post by Windass40 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Last night he did ok but are the darlington fans happy with him if you ask me its early days if lee thorpe going to become a star player for us.I hope this move works out for him because at dale he was not given much a chance to play.I think colin todd must sign a goalie because david knight is lacking games we need someone good to push him all the way.

I like to say well done to darlo undercover if he called that because the site looks amazing and its looks great its better then any other forum i got to say.

Cheers.
Colin Todd Is The Right Man For The Job Get Behide Him And Stop Slagging Him Off Cheers.

wylam_rangers

Re: Lee Thorpe?

Post by wylam_rangers » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Windass40 wrote:Last night he did ok but are the darlington fans happy with him if you ask me its early days if lee thorpe going to become a star player for us.I hope this move works out for him because at dale he was not given much a chance to play.I think colin todd must sign a goalie because david knight is lacking games we need someone good to push him all the way.

I like to say well done to darlo undercover if he called that because the site looks amazing and its looks great its better then any other forum i got to say.

Cheers.
Oh God no..........

BarmyArmy1/ColinTodd1 etc has found us at last.

Behave yourself or else! We can now trace you and we'll send Craig James round to practice keep ups for 3 hours before drinking you under the table!!!!

:thumbdown: :roll: :shh:

Windass40

Post by Windass40 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm

wylam_rangers wrote:
Windass40 wrote:Last night he did ok but are the darlington fans happy with him if you ask me its early days if lee thorpe going to become a star player for us.I hope this move works out for him because at dale he was not given much a chance to play.I think colin todd must sign a goalie because david knight is lacking games we need someone good to push him all the way.

Cheers.
Oh God no..........

BarmyArmy1/ColinTodd1 etc has found us at last.

Behave yourself or else! We can now trace you and we'll send Craig James round to practice keep ups for 3 hours before drinking you under the table!!!!

:thumbdown: :roll: :shh:
Please dont start this because you was at it on the rival forum with the others am not who you think please relax be kind thank you.

Please talk about the thread cheers i already knowed about this site because my mate told me about it.

please watch out how you talk to me saying craig james will have me its bang out of order mate.

Windass40
Colin Todd Is The Right Man For The Job Get Behide Him And Stop Slagging Him Off Cheers.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Windass40 wrote:please watch out how you talk to me saying craig james will have me its bang out of order mate.
:lol: :clap:

Darlo_Fanatic

Post by Darlo_Fanatic » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 pm

The dick has finally found us :shock:
DARLO FANATIC

Supporting DARLO might be a heartache but it's a heartache I chose to have.

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 pm

:crazy:

windass40, thanks for your comments, i think.

did you go to the match last night? how did you think windass played?

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Cheers.
Yep, that's his real name. I've seen his birth certificate and everything.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:04 am

'Yep, that's his real name. I've seen his birth certificate and everything.'

You knowed it