1883 -transparency - well for now at least

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Enigma
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Enigma » Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Has anyone noticed this but everytime 1883 disclose something ie Shildon ground rent - its alsway couched as 'we wouldn't normally disclose this detail but in the spirit of a community club .......or similar words

This to me it smacks of lets be open and transparent FOR NOW as we need you on side and are happy to go along with the community basis everyone wants indeed demands, but don't expect it in the future once we've got you money and its no longer seen as a dealbreaker then don't expect such openness. I appreciate certain thing cant be made public such as naming individuals salaries but very little else.

I applaud this current transparency but it MUST continue and the current health warnings with every statement don't inspire confidence for the future - I hope I'm wrong

darlotoon

Re: 1883 -transparency - well for now at least

Post by darlotoon » Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

re-invest our money and we are all 1883 , one member one vote

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Enigma wrote:Has anyone noticed this but everytime 1883 disclose something ie Shildon ground rent - its alsway couched as 'we wouldn't normally disclose this detail but in the spirit of a community club .......or similar words

This to me it smacks of lets be open and transparent FOR NOW as we need you on side and are happy to go along with the community basis everyone wants indeed demands, but don't expect it in the future once we've got you money and its no longer seen as a dealbreaker then don't expect such openness.
This fucker is utter trollage.

Can't we just ban him?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Ash_Quaker

Post by Ash_Quaker » Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Don't like it? then run for board yourself at the next vote!

Darlo Nutz

Post by Darlo Nutz » Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

For fuck sake can we ban this member as he is utter troll that spouts utter wank!!!!!

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Enigma wrote:Has anyone noticed this but everytime 1883 disclose something ie Shildon ground rent - its alsway couched as 'we wouldn't normally disclose this detail but in the spirit of a community club .......or similar words

This to me it smacks of lets be open and transparent FOR NOW as we need you on side and are happy to go along with the community basis everyone wants indeed demands, but don't expect it in the future once we've got you money and its no longer seen as a dealbreaker then don't expect such openness. I appreciate certain thing cant be made public such as naming individuals salaries but very little else.

I applaud this current transparency but it MUST continue and the current health warnings with every statement don't inspire confidence for the future - I hope I'm wrong
MERLIN and his lover perhaps? :lol:

botrash

Post by botrash » Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Does it getting boring being negative all the time? :roll:

When "they" have our money, then it's likely that most of them won't be on the board any more, as we vote in who we, 1883, as a collective, want on the board. So how on Earth can "they" be planning on withholding info in the future?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Botrash, just pull the trigger. Pop your chez etc.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

SteveSC

Post by SteveSC » Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Darlo Nutz wrote:For fuck sake can we ban this member as he is utter troll that spouts utter wank!!!!!
Joined on Friday - banned on Monday? - is this a record.

1883 should be aware that nothing they ever say will be taken at face value - every utterance (inlcuding Tori's tweets) will be dissected, analysed, reassembled and presented in such a way as to squeeze every ounce of hidden agenda, conspiracy theory , ego trip etc..that was never there in the first place.

Are 1883 perfect - of course not. Have they made mistakes - almost certainly.

But give them a break - it must be bad enough faced with all the problems being thrown at them without having constantly to look over their shoulder to see what missiles are being fired by their own side.

darlotoon

Post by darlotoon » Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

SteveSC wrote:
Darlo Nutz wrote:For fuck sake can we ban this member as he is utter troll that spouts utter wank!!!!!
Joined on Friday - banned on Monday? - is this a record.

1883 should be aware that nothing they ever say will be taken at face value - every utterance (inlcuding Tori's tweets) will be dissected, analysed, reassembled and presented in such a way as to squeeze every ounce of hidden agenda, conspiracy theory , ego trip etc..that was never there in the first place.

Are 1883 perfect - of course not. Have they made mistakes - almost certainly.

But give them a break - it must be bad enough faced with all the problems being thrown at them without having constantly to look over their shoulder to see what missiles are being fired by their own side.

Well said Steve , we need to start pulling in the same direction , or this club will never get back to where it belongs

botrash

Post by botrash » Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Quakerz wrote:Botrash, just pull the trigger. Pop your chez etc.
Sounds like I didn't draw quickly enough :lol:

Markodarlo

Post by Markodarlo » Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

darlotoon wrote:re-invest our money and we are all 1883 , one member one vote
Darlo 1883
Our Team
Our Club

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Mon May 07, 2012 6:15 pm

botrash wrote:
Quakerz wrote:Botrash, just pull the trigger. Pop your chez etc.
Sounds like I didn't draw quickly enough :lol:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Nice signature.