BOGS!

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Christophano
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: BOGS!

Post by Christophano » Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:He is a Bishop Auckland fan.
I don't think anyone doubts that.
Charlie has warned him, so we'll be taking a special notice of his posts on this subject.
As always, the report a post button is your friend.

second team

Post by second team » Thu May 10, 2012 5:16 pm

mazz javerick apologies please i will be proved right

srun
Team Supported: Shildon

Post by srun » Thu May 10, 2012 6:12 pm

second team wrote:mazz javerick apologies please i will be proved right
Second Team - soooo boring. Everything is negative. I suppose the grass is the wrong shade of green.

The likelihood is that Darlington will be playing at Dean Street next season. If you can't handle that, go and watch your beloved Bishop try and gain promotion instead of criticising everything that is going on here. Whatever the reasons for Bishop moving out of Shildon in the past is just that - in the past. If we looked at the past for guidance of what will happen this year, Bishop would be playing in a hovel called Kingsway. Move on and either support the venture or back off. Its getting tedious.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm

srun wrote:
second team wrote:mazz javerick apologies please i will be proved right
Second Team - soooo boring. Everything is negative. I suppose the grass is the wrong shade of green.

The likelihood is that Darlington will be playing at Dean Street next season. If you can't handle that, go and watch your beloved Bishop try and gain promotion instead of criticising everything that is going on here. Whatever the reasons for Bishop moving out of Shildon in the past is just that - in the past. If we looked at the past for guidance of what will happen this year, Bishop would be playing in a hovel called Kingsway. Move on and either support the venture or back off. Its getting tedious.

OK!

I've discovered why Bishop were relegated whilst at Shildon.

Yes, he's been talking bollox!

The Stand was just being built back in 2002, and was not ready in time.

wishmaster3211

Post by wishmaster3211 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Although he is an annoying troll, there is an element of truth in what he is banging on about. I did a bit of research and it would appear that they were relegated due to ground issues, though possibly not the toilets (!) and then shared with Spenny. So far as I can tell they didnt return to Shildon until they were back in the Northern League, although I am not too sure about this as I couldnt get the wikipedia dates to stack up I am pretty sure its the case.

Its also the case that the ground has had a fair bit spent on it since then as well.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

wishmaster3211 wrote:Although he is an annoying troll, there is an element of truth in what he is banging on about. I did a bit of research and it would appear that they were relegated due to ground issues, though possibly not the toilets (!) and then shared with Spenny. So far as I can tell they didnt return to Shildon until they were back in the Northern League, although I am not too sure about this as I couldnt get the wikipedia dates to stack up I am pretty sure its the case.

Its also the case that the ground has had a fair bit spent on it since then as well.

See my post above.

The stand they were building was required to be completed by 30th April 2002. They missed the deadline.

This meant that Hyde Utd avoided relegation.

So it seems you can be allowed to play in a ground not yet suitable, as long as you upgrade the ground within the allowed timescales.

second team

Post by second team » Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 am

hurrah wishmaster your getting to the trurth still nobody from shildon, bishop played in the nl at west auckland fc and not one penny piece has been spent at dene st since bishop left toilets were part of the decision the evo would not allow bishop to play there but there is one more massive reason that cannot be overcome why will no one come clean on this issue

MikeinBlack

Post by MikeinBlack » Fri May 11, 2012 7:34 am

second team wrote:hurrah wishmaster your getting to the trurth still nobody from shildon, bishop played in the nl at west auckland fc and not one penny piece has been spent at dene st since bishop left toilets were part of the decision the evo would not allow bishop to play there but there is one more massive reason that cannot be overcome why will no one come clean on this issue
So........why don'y you tell us, in plain English please, what you see as being this massive reason? Please. Thanks.
COME ON DARLO!

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 am

second team wrote:hurrah wishmaster your getting to the trurth still nobody from shildon, bishop played in the nl at west auckland fc and not one penny piece has been spent at dene st since bishop left toilets were part of the decision the evo would not allow bishop to play there but there is one more massive reason that cannot be overcome why will no one come clean on this issue
If you know something, say something. It may be important (that's of course if you know something and aren't just being really negative because you would have preferred Bishop).

Oh, and another thing. Why are you expecting somebody from Shildon to answer your question on a Darlington messageboard? Why not e-mail your question to Shildon, and post the response on here?

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm

This thread is going down the pan.............

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Yes, we need to flush out these trolls..

Dave_from_London

Post by Dave_from_London » Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm

You could always write Shildon a letter? Just plop it in post but make sure the letter is sealed with guffertape and clingonfilm.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I think it has plumbed new depths!! I actually remember those bogs from around 10 years ago when we played the pre-season game their. Didn't dare use them.

second team

Post by second team » Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

we are going to put loads of portaloos in these are of course are not allowed at evo league level the rules clearly state that toilets sould be perminently conected to the drains and mains this requires permisions have we applied for planing etc

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Wed May 16, 2012 6:58 am

second team wrote:we are going to put loads of portaloos in these are of course are not allowed at evo league level the rules clearly state that toilets sould be perminently conected to the drains and mains this requires permisions have we applied for planing etc
Seriously what is your obsession with toilets ?
I mean its really weird as its all you seem to go on about :lol:

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 am

second team wrote:we are going to put loads of portaloos in these are of course are not allowed at evo league level the rules clearly state that toilets sould be perminently conected to the drains and mains this requires permisions have we applied for planing etc
Is that correct, the toilets must be permanent fixtures in the Evo? To be honest, I am with you on this point as despite my nostalgia for the old grounds, one thing I could never abide is poorly equipped dirty toilets. Fans are not dogs and the club could be sued over this. We should have moved on and I guess the point you are making is that most NL grounds including shildon have not updated their facilities to the current age or bigger crowds. I suppose a thumbs up to the arena on this one.

second team

Post by second team » Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

yes it is true they must be perminently fixed to mains and many thanks, people just keep saying its ok when it is not planing approval can not be ignored we have already got the locals in revolt with the parking issue which we conveniently ignored

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 16, 2012 11:57 am

second team wrote:yes it is true they must be perminently fixed to mains and many thanks, people just keep saying its ok when it is not planing approval can not be ignored we have already got the locals in revolt with the parking issue which we conveniently ignored
Fuck off you boring prick.

second team

Post by second team » Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

i may be boring and get banned for stateing the truth but why do you have to use foul language to make a point

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

second team wrote:i may be boring and get banned for stateing the truth but why do you have to use foul language to make a point
You're a boring prick and should fuck off.

Therefore, if I said anything other than 'fuck off you boring prick', I'd be less than accurate.

second team

Post by second team » Wed May 16, 2012 12:20 pm

oo dear charlie why is language like this go unpunished bet i get no answer

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm

''oooooh oooooh look at my terrible english and complete lack of grammer why do I get no answer''

Are you a bit simple pal?

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Potty-mouth enters a thread on toilets.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Potty-mouth enters a thread on toilets.
as does gentlemen's lavatory enthusiast bedaledarlo.
Last edited by Jazz Maverick on Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

second team

Post by second team » Wed May 16, 2012 1:49 pm

homophobic as well

charlie

Post by charlie » Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I was at work and you now have my answer

wishmaster3211

Post by wishmaster3211 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Sadly (for second team) I contacted a Bishop Fan on another non league forum and he told me that the dates published on wikipedia etc arent correct as they miss the fact that Bishop did go back to Dean Street for 7 games just before they left the NPL.

So maybe the Toilets were ok after all...? ...From my experience of NPL level grounds you would only need the toilets that are in the clubhouse or stand so long as they were separate to those used by players and refs to achieve grading. Whilst this would hardly be adequate for an 800 crowd I have been to plenty of grounds at this level with nothing more....racks brain...yep...Swindon Supermarine, NPL Prem level, only has clubhouse toilets (3 urinals, one trap)...etc etc....

Personally I think the hurdle is that the ground in theory should have been graded by some time in March, even if it was capable of passing. Its the act of having had it assessed by a certain date. But the FA could choose to be lenient in what is a unique situation. Then there is the issue of who owns the football share, etc, etc....

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm

charlie wrote:I was at work and you now have my answer

ohhh do tell :lol:

Be rude not too :lol:

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm

second team wrote:oo dear charlie why is language like this go unpunished bet i get no answer
Complete Clown aint ya :wave:

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Fri May 18, 2012 6:55 am

Hey second team, I thought I was an annoying twat at times, you are something else...

Who gives a s*** what the bogs are like, as long as we can piss in them and s*** in them, all should fine

Some go there to sit and think,
I go there to s*** and stink,
I go there to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs