Mr Singh's recent actions - -

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am

I try endlessly to understand his point of view. Is there more to all this than meets the eye?

He said to the Echo re the football share " It is not worth anything to me financially"

Yet in today's Echo it seems that the share is still absent. It states that Mr Singh would not reply to 1883 or the Echo about the issue of the share.This means that the appeal is going ahead without it.

I've reached the opinion that Mr Singh wants to get revenge on as many people over the downfall of D.F.C as possible. It's every-bodies fault but his. Players,council, stadium owners, you name it, anyone and everyone but himself.

Now we can add to this list 1883 and the fans.

I wonder if Mr Singh thinks that the manner in which he's conducted himself will look good to his peers in the business community? I wonder if he feels that they might think something like - - that Raj Singh, he's tough, he's shown he's no pushover, we respect him --

I'm no business man but I think that this might not be the case. I think that most business people will form a different opinion about Mr Singh If I look at misspentyouth's postings on here I know that I'm not alone in thinking this.

I can understand why Mr Singh pulled out, but it's his actions after this point that I find baffling.

He seems to want to make as many enemies as possible. :roll:

MR SINGH, I have a question that I'm sure you won't answer as it appears you are in hiding again. If the share has no value .............why didn't you hand it over?
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Quakerz

Re: Mr Singh's recent actions - -

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 pm

You are completely wasting your time, stop beating yourself up about it.

Radged Strings made his intentions clear on January 18th - the club WAS folded.

We were only deluding ourselves after that point that he might help football in Darlington, after that.

We should stop the agonising and hypothetical questioning of "if he said that, why didn't he do it" because, he didn't, wouldn't, and won't.

However Mr Strings, if you are reading this with a little smile on your face, what goes around comes around.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

we_8_poolie

Post by we_8_poolie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

To right Qz....we won't forget.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 pm

I won't forget what he's done. He's turned out to be far far worse than Reynolds/Haughton.

From the Echo today,

Darlington MP Jenny Chapman, who yesterday pledged her support to the DFC 1883 appeal, said: “This was an opportunity for Mr Singh to show his support for the fans of the club and put his words into action.”

It's as if Singh is planning to move his operations away, he doesn't seem to give a flying ****.

And yes, I must move on.

It's disbelief more than anything else.
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm

The saying one thing, doing another thing in the media was just a game to him. A game of "see how much shite I can say and then do the opposite, without consequences" - and the answer is, pretty much as he likes.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Even theoriginalfatcat's tag line says it all.....

Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

In other words, he was prepared to discuss handing the club over, no doubt with stirngs attached even though he said he would write the debt off!! He has a habit of saying one thing but meaning another.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm

A while ago I spoke personally to someone who was directly involved in all of this. They were at "the coal face" so to speak.

They were convinced that Singh was going to help.

I had my doubts.
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

divas

Post by divas » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Quakerz bang on the button as usual. This was always gonna happen. Ignore the cretin.

anus

Post by anus » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Aldraj Prior hopeless liar is the worst chairman in this clubs history.
Its just as well he didn't get his hands on the land with planning permission, as it's clear he couldn't give a stuff about the football side of things.
Last edited by anus on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:45 pm

He'll more than make his money back at allens west development if the nimbys don't get their way.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Wouldn't it be funny, if say, a NIMBY at Allens West got an online petition going and thousands from Darlo signed it...

Darlo Nutz

Post by Darlo Nutz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

We have a new future lets not talk about this fucking knobhead anymore!!! Let's not give him anymore publicity that he loves! We have great leaders set in place, we have a fantastic management in place that are no doubt at this very moment maybe putting OUR team together!!! Let's leave s*** in the past and move on to the good times :-)

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Darlo Nutz wrote:We have a new future lets not talk about this fucking knobhead anymore!!! Let's not give him anymore publicity that he loves! We have great leaders set in place, we have a fantastic management in place that are no doubt at this very moment maybe putting OUR team together!!! Let's leave s*** in the past and move on to the good times :-)
Good point, we have to stop trying to call Singh out, it is obvious nothing will happen now, but we need to look on the bright side, if you can call it that, we still have a football club, whatever has happened needs to stay in the past, we all need to unite behind each other, stick together and collectively stick 2 fingers up to Raj, he may have thought he could beat us, he may have took us down and continued to stick the boot while we were still on the deck, but he could not beat us...

I look at the whole god awful 5h1tty mess like a boxing match, the last few years has been Rounds 1-11, this is the final now, we need the knockout punch on Singh, and come our first game that is close to knocking him out and the killer blow will be when we rise again.

I understand him pulling the plug, no businessman in there right mind is going to keep putting money into a club making massive losses, that I do understand, but he has been a bell end ever since, and if I never saw him or heard his name ever it wouldnt be a day too soon

Radgie Singe can simply go fuck off somewhere and never come back...

Roll on August, lets get behind the team, the club and each other...It may have been painful for some over the last 5-6 months, but let me asking something 'was it worth it' yes we are Northern League, may not be where we need to be, but we are still here, scrapping away.

The ultimate for me will be getting back home, it all starts here, Heritage Park, we are witnessing history in our little piece of heaven, and we need to remember this, because one day we can tell our own kids and grandkids that we were there, we were a part of the new dawn for DFC, we were there when Darlington were Northern League in 2012, hopefully we will be back in the Football League by then...

As the old saying goes United We Stand, Divided We Fall, well I am changing that to

UNITED WE STAND
TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCEED
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

Darlo-Richie

Post by Darlo-Richie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 pm

It's obvious that he's just stringing us along, which just shows how pathetically childish the man is.

Nothing will wind him up more than Darlo being successful next year, if we win the appeal, all the better!

quakerlady

Post by quakerlady » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Just forget him now - and do your best not to let him have any more of your money - remember what he deals in and dont give him your business - hopefully one day he will be out of Darlington completely - good riddance

Ash

Post by Ash » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Radged Strings
I love how everybody's favourite villain's name lends itself so well to p***taking. My personal favourite is Radged Dingh and if you rearrange the letters in that persons name it spells: dodgy lying mothafucka amazing that aint it?

cristianos101

Post by cristianos101 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm

a\lways looking for a scape goat after they have been bled dry...... step back..think if it was your money...

just thinkin... if u ask a darlo fan, then george reynols was their down fall. this is how fickle football fans are. did reynolds go begging to bail out darlo and stop the receivers.. no, they came to him in the form of bernard lowery, gordon hodgson and ken lavery. did he go to david hodgeson and say , go blow a million on players.. no , hodgey came to him. i know cos i was at both meetings. what reynolds did was take them to a play off final, and build a new stadium to replace the decrepid feethams. now darlo fans blame reynolds for the stadium being a millstone around the neck of the club..... bollocks.. blame ureselves for not filling it.. u were all keen to fill feethams when darlo weretop of the league.. and where did the 26000 come from to go to that play off final... be ashamed.. be very ashamed

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Singh has a massive chip on his shoulder, blames everybody but himself for being completely out of his depth,buggers off to India 2 weeks before Xmas leaving players high and dry,was prepared to let the club die in January,has lied through his back teeth about walking away from his debts and not expecting a penny back by imposing unreasonable conditions,says he has transferred the golden share when he clearly has not,and in short could not give a s**t about the club.By far the worst owner in the history of our club and apparently the first owner not to transfer the footballing share.The council and S & S have laughed off his futile attempts to purchase the land, really how does the guy sleep at night, no conscience whatsoever, but with the terrific people we have guiding our club forward, and with the backing of us fans, we will have the last laugh at this guy.Up the Quakers.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Singh does have a chip on his shoulder.

I wonder if he thought the fans (us) should have backed him when he picked a fight with the Council?Or the players? Or Scott/Sizer? Or Cooper?Dryden?

Singh, two and a half years in charge, five relegations. I don't need Princes town to tell me that's an average of 2 relegations a year.
Profile pic ↗️
Now extinct!

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 am

cristianos101 wrote:if u ask a darlo fan, then george reynols was their down fall.
But... but. The majority of Darlo fans still like Reynolds; Right George?

For what it's worth, the rot had started before GR came along and GR wasn't the worst chairman we've had... Not even the second worst.

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 am

Quakerz wrote:Wouldn't it be funny, if say, a NIMBY at Allens West got an online petition going and thousands from Darlo signed it...
Yep, that would be a real shame wouldn't it...

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 am

Quakerz wrote:You are completely wasting your time, stop beating yourself up about it.

Radged Strings made his intentions clear on January 18th - the club WAS folded.

We were only deluding ourselves after that point that he might help football in Darlington, after that.

We should stop the agonising and hypothetical questioning of "if he said that, why didn't he do it" because, he didn't, wouldn't, and won't.

However Mr Strings, if you are reading this with a little smile on your face, what goes around comes around.

Wonder what he thinks of 800 new houses and a retail park about to be built in his back garden!!

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:38 am

He probably wont care if hes involved in the development!!

GreathamDarlo

Post by GreathamDarlo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm

cristianos101 wrote:a\lways looking for a scape goat after they have been bled dry...... step back..think if it was your money...

just thinkin... if u ask a darlo fan, then george reynols was their down fall. this is how fickle football fans are. did reynolds go begging to bail out darlo and stop the receivers.. no, they came to him in the form of bernard lowery, gordon hodgson and ken lavery. did he go to david hodgeson and say , go blow a million on players.. no , hodgey came to him. i know cos i was at both meetings. what reynolds did was take them to a play off final, and build a new stadium to replace the decrepid feethams. now darlo fans blame reynolds for the stadium being a millstone around the neck of the club..... bollocks.. blame ureselves for not filling it.. u were all keen to fill feethams when darlo weretop of the league.. and where did the 26000 come from to go to that play off final... be ashamed.. be very ashamed
This is a copy and paste of the same post on the other Raj related thread. Does George possess the skills to copy and paste? :lol: :lol: :lol: