Days of the Raj...and the rest of them

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

tezza
Team Supported: Darlington

Days of the Raj...and the rest of them

Post by tezza » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 am

After the short lived post "Days of the Raj" spit, spit Euphoria, then back to earth, like a fair few i suspect, i became a little despondent.
We do not go to all the home matches, but take in 75% each season.

Lately, and particularly as it seems we have managed to "lance" the parasites that have dogged this club for the last several years, am more than hopeful for the new start.

I had wondered if i would continue going to the match, however my lad said the other day, can he go to Darlo "match day experience" this season. Thats it we will go and look upon it as a new beginning.

I never blamed GR for the ARENA Debacle, the council courted him, and they are still there, you know who you are and should be ashamed. Stand up if you are Labour and live on the fringes of the West End. Representing the town my arse, and worse the working class Camelions

I hope that the ARENA now becomes an albatross around the necks of all those involved

davidcorks 40yard OG

Re: Days of the Raj...and the rest of them

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 pm

tezza wrote:After the short lived post "Days of the Raj" spit, spit Euphoria, then back to earth, like a fair few i suspect, i became a little despondent.
We do not go to all the home matches, but take in 75% each season.

Lately, and particularly as it seems we have managed to "lance" the parasites that have dogged this club for the last several years, am more than hopeful for the new start.

I had wondered if i would continue going to the match, however my lad said the other day, can he go to Darlo "match day experience" this season. Thats it we will go and look upon it as a new beginning.

I never blamed GR for the ARENA Debacle, the council courted him, and they are still there, you know who you are and should be ashamed. Stand up if you are Labour and live on the fringes of the West End. Representing the town my arse, and worse the working class Camelions

I hope that the ARENA now becomes an albatross around the necks of all those involved

You sound like the Immortal chef :lol:

tezza

Re: Days of the Raj...and the rest of them

Post by tezza » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am

a real compliment then