We move on

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

feethams flyer
Team Supported: Darlington

We move on

Post by feethams flyer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

I havent posted for a while been trying to stay calm and not say anything i might regret. So the least said about R££ S££££ the better he is just a lying toad(trying to be reasonable) Who has s*** on DFC and its fans from a great height. I am really glad that i can't remember the fans chanting his name when he was a so called saviour.
Is there anyone else who would like to see the Northern echo print the story in full and expose the scumbag for what he really is after all he has ruined DFC for ever no matter how you dress it up.

ok now we move on - without forgetting what has gone on we really do have to help the intrim board get our club going in the right direction. Its not just about giving a donation its gonna take more than that.

We have to Talk to people about our club, get them intrested and keep them intrested.
Offer to get there tickets for them. Offer them a lift to bishop. when we have filled one car try and sort a second car.

Remember ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS

WE have to rise above all off this. Other clubs have come back from situations like this we can.

COME OM DARLO!