Non League Zone

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Hilly
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Non League Zone

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 am

It's weird isn't it. People are allowed to incite hatred by going around with pictures of Raj Singh as avatars, and spouting blatent lies - but the minute something is said about another teams wage structure all hell breaks loose.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 am

It's not weird, it's plain wrong.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 am

It's a site made by small time non league wankers for small time non league wankers. It's not made for a recently former league club with aspirations of betterment, so just leave the small time non league wankers to it or we'll end up looking like we're biting at the c****.
Last edited by Jazz Maverick on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

Let's be honest though the moderators / admins on there don't really come across as the most impartial of people do they. It's a case of it's my party and I'll do what I want.

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 am

And the mods say there not anti darlo...
@George_S96

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

In response to the poster with the Raj Singh avatar, who also was telling us how much he loved him, the administrator AllyGB (who is registered on here), said...

"The Avatar in question is apparently a picture of a former Chairman of your club. He is part of the history of the club. Your club bought the history.

You may not like his actions while at the helm of your club, but he is part of the clubs (recent) history.

No matter how many times it is reported as "incitement", it will only be removed when NortherFox removes it."

You seriously could not fucking make this s*** up, I'm so angry right now.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're all getting warnings now, fuckin quality :clap:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 am

LOL, I've been BANNED.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 am

Big Tim wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're all getting warnings now, fuckin quality :clap:
Warnings? The ban hammer has been lowered on me! :lol:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 am

You BANNED as well?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:18 am

Quakerz wrote:You BANNED as well?
Yup. Called him idiotic, so I've been banned. It's his ball and he's going home!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 am

I called him a joke and a wanker, the fact he banned me must mean he disagrees with my assessment of the situation.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am

I can't be arsed with this place now, I actually wanna get banned, so I'm just gunna piss the place of for a bit.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

You'd think the fact that the Darlo fans went absolutely apeshit over his comments regarding the inciting avatar sort of proves what we said - that the avatar is extremely inciting to us. But no, he won't see it like that.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 am

I'll never be banned from there!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 am

You've been banned Q? :lol:

You're right like, they're all morons, including the moderators. I tried to "out" the fake Quakerz and got a warning for it and then was told by the same moderator that I had no proof and to their knowledge he'd never said anything anti-Darlo...

Well obviously, he's pretending to be a fucking Darlo fan!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am

Most things on there I'm not bothered about but I'm just annoyed that they see fit to troll their own members and won't do anything about a clearly upsetting avatar.

I mod another forum and one thing I try and be, is FAIR. If an avatar was clearly inciting other members I would have asked the member to remove it.

These cretinous fuckers have not only not done anything about it, but they are basking in the storm caused by it.

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

They seem like gormless villagers who don't know how to channel their emotions properly now that we're in their local league.

Darlington FC is basically A Big Scary Thing that has arrived on the edge of their villages. Rather than trying to engage with it, they're doing what they've done for centuries which is furiously shake a pitchfork at something they don't understand while one or two attempt to become micro-heroes by taking cheapshots at it.

If they were smart, they'd be welcoming us and looking for ways that our presence can raise the profile of the league. But they just don't want to, do they? That's because they are simple folk who don't like change.

The Spruce Moose

Post by The Spruce Moose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Big Tim wrote:I can't be arsed with this place now, I actually wanna get banned, so I'm just gunna piss the place of for a bit.
If you want to get banned, you could always save your time and just not go there? Or is that too much sense?

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Don't be daft moosey, Tims a bad ass bad boy. Just don't take his crisps away.

As for the rest of you just don't bother with the pit yakkers!

They'll soon come crawling when ignored.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 pm

fat tony wrote:They seem like gormless villagers who don't know how to channel their emotions properly now that we're in their local league.

Darlington FC is basically A Big Scary Thing that has arrived on the edge of their villages. Rather than trying to engage with it, they're doing what they've done for centuries which is furiously shake a pitchfork at something they don't understand while one or two attempt to become micro-heroes by taking cheapshots at it.

If they were smart, they'd be welcoming us and looking for ways that our presence can raise the profile of the league. But they just don't want to, do they? That's because they are simple folk who don't like change.
:lol: :clap:

itaylor

Post by itaylor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm

The thing about the place seems to be that supporters of other clubs start Darlo related threads just to troll & get a reaction... then whinge on other threads about the 'arrogant' Darlo fans... when it was them who start the Darlo topic... fooking mickey mouse league forums eh??? :crazy:

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 pm

All they ever do is talk about us. If we werent in the northern league they would have nothing to talk about
@George_S96

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm

"Look here. We're very proud of our league, this is a decent league and a local league! We'll have no trouble here."

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 pm

lo36789 wrote:"Look here. We're very proud of our league, this is a decent league and a local league! We'll have no trouble here."
:lol:

Young Skin

Post by Young Skin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 am

Quakerz wrote:LOL, I've been BANNED.
Not being funny, but why are you bothered? They are generally c*cks on there I really don't see why you feel the need to comment on every single topic on there.

I wouldn't comment anyway if everyone was just winding me up?

Fans Lottery Admin

Post by Fans Lottery Admin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 am

Why dont we just leave them to it and stick to this forum?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am

Young Skin wrote:
Quakerz wrote:LOL, I've been BANNED.
Not being funny, but why are you bothered? They are generally c*cks on there I really don't see why you feel the need to comment on every single topic on there.

I wouldn't comment anyway if everyone was just winding me up?
If people are spouting blatent untruths about our club, it's only natural that you will try and set the record straight.

Then, when you see admins / moderators being so anti-darlo its almost laughable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Conster44

Post by Conster44 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am

A lot of Nl chairmans,players, managers and staff use Non league Zone so it is quite useful although sometimes you can get pillocks posting crap on your teams forum section. I think its best to look and just stick to fan sites.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 am

Hooray! Common sense prevails at last! Ally has removed the Raj Singh avatar, though I don't know why he couldn't have done it in the first place as it was obviously there to incite us.

Now NorthernFOX is going on like the big fucking fanny that he is, point proven about his mentality.

But thanks Ally.