GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

QuakerPete
Team Supported: Darlington

GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS

Post by QuakerPete » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 am

Darlington Football Club have secured the use of an upstairs room at the Hole in the Wall pub in Darlington’s market square - we'll be there again on Wednesday, July 18, from 7.15 pm

You’ll be able to purchase season tickets, home shirts, car park passes, programme season tickets and CIC memberships. All payments cash or cheque only.

SEASON TICKETS
Adults, Concessions (Over 60s, Disabled, Students, Armed Forces), Children 6-16, Children under 6 are free
Standing – Adults £150; Concessions £80, Children £35
Seating – Adults £195; Concessions £115; Children £35
We are taking expressions of interest for seating at present, therefore deposit of £50 for each seat is required. Deadline for seating season tickets is July 23.

CAR PARK PASSES
Guaranteed Car Park Passes - £50 per season

PROGRAMME SEASON TICKETS
Ensure your copy of the home programme for the whole season, £80 including postage costs

CIC MEMBERSHIPS
Any queries on CIC, then come and discuss them

CLUB 1883
A fans' weekly draw - your chance to win £50 each week with a bumper monthly prize

Is there anyone who could give up a couple of hours on a Wednesday to help out? It wouldn’t be every week – if you can help please PM me your contact details.

A big thank you to Phil and Mandy at the Hole in the Wall for use of their room – come and support a local business who are supporting Darlington Football Club. I’m sure there’s a beverage to suit all fans – John Smiths, Magnet, Black Sheep, Strongarm Ruby Red and Abbot Ale.

wylam_rangers

Re: GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS

Post by wylam_rangers » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

QuakerPete wrote:Darlington Football Club have secured the use of an upstairs room at the Hole in the Wall pub in Darlington’s market square - we'll be there again on Wednesday, July 18, from 7.15 pm

You’ll be able to purchase season tickets, home shirts, car park passes, programme season tickets and CIC memberships. All payments cash or cheque only.

SEASON TICKETS
Adults, Concessions (Over 60s, Disabled, Students, Armed Forces), Children 6-16, Children under 6 are free
Standing – Adults £150; Concessions £80, Children £35
Seating – Adults £195; Concessions £115; Children £35
We are taking expressions of interest for seating at present, therefore deposit of £50 for each seat is required. Deadline for seating season tickets is July 23.

CAR PARK PASSES
Guaranteed Car Park Passes - £50 per season

PROGRAMME SEASON TICKETS
Ensure your copy of the home programme for the whole season, £80 including postage costs

CIC MEMBERSHIPS
Any queries on CIC, then come and discuss them

CLUB 1883
A fans' weekly draw - your chance to win £50 each week with a bumper monthly prize

Is there anyone who could give up a couple of hours on a Wednesday to help out? It wouldn’t be every week – if you can help please PM me your contact details.

A big thank you to Phil and Mandy at the Hole in the Wall for use of their room – come and support a local business who are supporting Darlington Football Club. I’m sure there’s a beverage to suit all fans – John Smiths, Magnet, Black Sheep, Strongarm Ruby Red and Abbot Ale.
Please note we WILL now be taking card payments

dfc1883

Post by dfc1883 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 pm

strangely I read that as 'not' because it's in written in red, damn psychology.

Here's a green version for you :D

Darlo Fonz

Post by Darlo Fonz » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

dfc1883 wrote:strangely I read that as 'not' because it's in written in red, damn psychology.

I genuinely also read it as 'we are not'. Make it Green
Darlo Fonz
DARLINGTON FC

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Ghost mod :shifty:
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 pm

dfc1883 wrote:strangely I read that as 'not' because it's in written in red, damn psychology.

And for those of us who are red / green colourblind, the notice is now in blue :D

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:40 am

Where I come from green is used by Admirals and 2-I-Cs

Red is the preserve of the Captain!! :thumbup:

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 am

You come from the Navy? What does that even mean? Was your infant self found under a pile of dirty clothes in the scranbag?

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 am

Jazz Maverick wrote:You come from the Navy? What does that even mean? Was your infant self found under a pile of dirty clothes in the scranbag?
Or was he out drinking and woke up on a ship cuddled up with a couple dozen other blokes?
That's how it happens, right?

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Don't forget we're at the Hole in the Wall pub in the market place from 7.15 pm on Wednesday.
Get your season tickets, shirts, car park passes, programme season tickets, Club1883 Draw entries, CIC memberships . . . and have a chat about Darlo!!!

Pete

darlotoon

Post by darlotoon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Great to get season tickets sorted tonight , the cardpayment option is a great addition and went smoothly . Great to see volunteers from all parts of the club there helping