WA Chief hits out...

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlobaz79
Team Supported: Darlington

WA Chief hits out...

Post by Darlobaz79 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 am

divas

Re: WA Chief hits out...

Post by divas » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 am

Ooh them grapes are sour.

Can't wait to trounce them.

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 am

What an arrogant twat he is, has he proof we destroyed the shitters @ Dunstan?

grrrr

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 am

What a c***!

Darlo_G

Post by Darlo_G » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 am

Let him have his 15 mins in the spotlight, fucking idiot.

davidcurrieclass

Post by davidcurrieclass » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 am

after reading that article i cant believe any darlo fan would want to go and give this idiot any of there money, sounds a complete tosspot, made me angry reading that sound the fact he doesnt care how many darlo fans is so childish, trouble at other grounds sounds like we have trouble at loads of games yet he can only give one eg! " its a game i want to watch i dont want any trouble" unbeliveable darlo fans will never forget what west auckland have done so please show this article to as many darlo fans as possible and try and get them not to go

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 am

He's sounds even more of a dickhead than I imagined.

BUSHEAD

Post by BUSHEAD » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 am

What a tit.

Surely the undecided 'would be' boycotters must do the right thing.
Think before posting

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 am

So if the extra cost is to cover any damage, will the tinpot fuckers offer refunds if nothing is broken?

Oh, and the bit about "are they better than us?", I don't really need to answer that!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 am

Want this damage at Dunston just a loose pipe in the end? What makes them sure it was a Darlo fan that did that anyway?

Mick

Post by Mick » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 am

What a funny little man Stuart Alderson is.

"They're in the Northern League and they're quite fortunate that they were accepted into the Northern League".

He's got a nimby attitude. No wonder, given that West Twatland have been in the NL since the dawn of time and will remain there until the end of time. The sooner we're free of idiots like this the better.

jimmytheseal

Post by jimmytheseal » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 am

You know what - I dont think they will employ "extra Stewards" at all..
The whole article stinks of this man and his cronies as small minded people with a small town mentality.
I have said on many occassions that I dont feel welcomed by some in this league.
The West chairman has shown himself up for the jealous bitter ignoramus that he is

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 am

Christophano wrote:Want this damage at Dunston just a loose pipe in the end? What makes them sure it was a Darlo fan that did that anyway?
I heard it was Stuart Alderson, shitting himself at the sight of more than 200 football supporters in one place.

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 am

Can't believe I've just read that. It's something I'd expect to read on nlz, but from someone representing a football club?!

Ridiculous.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 am

If this doesn't change the mind of those who are going then nothing will. Not only are they blatantly ripping this piss out of Darlo fans price wise but then he comes out with this?

Come on people. See the light.

Mullet69

Post by Mullet69 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 am

i really wanted, for their sake, to read something remotely positive within that report but all i got was this self indulgent "theyre lucky to have even been admitted to the NL" bollocks.

Funny because 99% of the NL has been nothing but accommodating and unfortunately for West this could create a legacy attitude which will last for a long time after weve gone.

Fuck em

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Mullet69uk on Twitter

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 am

He wants publically challenging about this, we should play him at his own game. He says it's all about these "extra expenses" and nothing more. We should tell him that we'll go, we'll pay his tenner and enjoy the football BUT we need a breakdown of these extra expenses (extra profit minus extra expenses Mr Alderson remember) and a promise to donate any excess made by West to the poppy appeal. That would be a win win wouldn't it? We get to support our team and West don't make a penny extra than normal. That's the only way you'd get me there.

I bet he wouldn't be up for that though as he sounds like a blinkered little man whith a grubby little plan.

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 am

no proof, no idea, no clue, no sense

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 am

Tells us everything we needed to know really .... as if we didn't know already. What a bafoon!!!!! :roll:

Matt_of_the_Day

Post by Matt_of_the_Day » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 am

Well, that at least deals with the 'we charged £18 last year and charge £8 this year, so a tenner isn't so bad' argument which we've had on here - anyone who's still going thinking can be sure that they're buying one ticket for the price of two because West didn't think they'd 'take it like that for a couple of quid'. They've doubled the price because they thought you'd pay it. If they thought you'd pay £15, they would have tripled it. And, even worse, they've now announced in the press that that's why they're doing it. They're taking you for a mug, and they're doing it openly.

jarramel

Post by jarramel » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 am

He's clearly a dickwad.
Glad we've never had a chairman like him.

fanforlife

Post by fanforlife » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 am

i cannot believe the arrogance or stupidity of the man . he quite clearly knows how to get supporters through the turnstiles :roll: . he is a complete buffoon . although i had no issue at all with those who wanted to go the game i would now urgently ask yourselves do this club deserve our money . i would now suggest that you BOYCOTT WEST LIKE ALL THE REST.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 am

Now that a West official has come out with such an aggressive and accusatory statement, I hope our own board either respond in kind, or join the boycott.

DC

swagger

Post by swagger » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: Every dog has his day!

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 am

Spyman wrote:Now that a West official has come out with such an aggressive and accusatory statement, I hope our own board either respond in kind, or join the boycott.

Yep I think an official club boycott on the game can be deemed fair enough, after all it is OUR club, an ad-hock poll at the turn style could easily be carried out today to gauge opinion on this

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am

I shall be at the bishop game that day.

West can eat my faeces!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am

"If we went to Bishop to see Darlo it would be £8 and £4 - why is that, are they better than us, this club?
The league would suggest that we are. Our support would suggest we are. Our players would suggest we are. Our results would suggest we are.

The fact the you're a backwards, tin-pot, opportunist bunch of money grabbing fuckwits sticking your heads in the sand would also suggest we are.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Big Tim wrote:What a c***!
Tim you can't still seriously be considering getting mugged by this is idiot?
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

TFDM

Post by TFDM » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Typical non-league zone sort of mentality. The prices we charge are totally irrelevant. Only mad people would see that as a justifiable reason for what West are doing.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 pm

TFDM wrote:Typical non-league zone sort of mentality. The prices we charge are totally irrelevant. Only mad people would see that as a justifiable reason for what West are doing.
I presume in the summer we tried to sign a few West players and this is the petty little way at getting back at us.

I don't think they really care if we go or not they just want to piss Darlo off. I don't think this is about money at all.