The Trust - Membership

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

wellindarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

The Trust - Membership

Post by wellindarlo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Just a reminder to those who joined in January on a 12 month basis. Perhaps if the renewal process is different someone will post here for let us know.

super_les_mcjannet

Re: The Trust - Membership

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:47 pm

The members secretary will be in touch if required to renew. A lot of the paypal joiners I think could well be set to Auto renew and a lot joined using the paypal option in Jan/Feb last year.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Can't remember exactly when I joined or if I selected auto renew, but thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:03 am

I was a Jan or Feb joiner. Will check my details and definitely renew if needed.

JazzyM

Post by JazzyM » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 am

I assumed it was automatic, please let us know if we need to do anything.

Alfie

Post by Alfie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:06 am

A reminder will be sent to all members shortly before their annual renewal date - regardless of how theyhave paid their membership - email to those who have provided an address, and by post to the rest. if you have set up a standing order via a bank you will need to amend it - the new trust board had to set up new bank accounts due to difficulties encountered during the handover from the old board. If you have set up a recurring paypal payment this will still work, although the trust would prefer if you switched to a new paypal account that has been set up (reasons as for bank account).

Hopefully everything will be explained in the reminder - for those whose renewal is in january this will be sent in the next few days.