NEXT CIC MEETING

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

quakers123
Team Supported: Darlington

NEXT CIC MEETING

Post by quakers123 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm

when is it,anybody no as a member who put money in throw the crowd tube,ive still not had any e-mails, letters, f-ck all to whats going on if they cant be bothered to keep people updated then why should we bother.i know thats hard to say but they have taken allot of money of people we need to no what they plan to do,and they NEED TO SPEAK UP SOON,so be spoken for,BREAK YOUR SILENCE
any one else feel this way or just me having a bad day a work and taken it out on her,lets really get on to the board and start getting answers NOW

super_les_mcjannet

Re: NEXT CIC MEETING

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

As Divas said on another thread the CIC will/should be releasing something soon. I know a some work has been going on in the back ground in regards to setting out the CIC and it seems that the CIC will be stepping up in responsibility very soon.

Got to admit I am confused at the moment mind.

BlackandwhiteBOB

Post by BlackandwhiteBOB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

quakers123 wrote:when is it,anybody no as a member who put money in throw the crowd tube,ive still not had any e-mails, letters, f-ck all to whats going on if they cant be bothered to keep people updated then why should we bother.i know thats hard to say but they have taken allot of money of people we need to no what they plan to do,and they NEED TO SPEAK UP SOON,so be spoken for,BREAK YOUR SILENCE
any one else feel this way or just me having a bad day a work and taken it out on her,lets really get on to the board and start getting answers NOW
So when crowd cube sent you your money back after the initial pitch was halted did you re-invest directly into 1883?

divas

Post by divas » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 pm

I hear you - i have the same frustrations and communicated them recently. I was told we'd receive a comms soon with full detail - the finer points are still being ironed out but as I said on another thread, the ownership issue has now been sorted. There's a lot of painful legal and admin work that had to take place but there's now a clear ownership structure. This means that all founder CIC members can now be issued with certificates.

quakers123

Post by quakers123 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 pm

yes mate one of the 1st

BlackandwhiteBOB

Post by BlackandwhiteBOB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Well then that's me all out of ideas. I know I've not heard anything but I guess I've not really given it much thought. We are now getting to the stage where some changes are going to happen though so can only hope everything is communicated in a timely fashion

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 am

Last we were told was that things would happen in the close season. We're not in the close season yet, so I wasn't expecting much of an update for a couple of months yet.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

jimmytheseal

Post by jimmytheseal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:25 am

quakers123 wrote:when is it,anybody no as a member who put money in throw the crowd tube,ive still not had any e-mails, letters, f-ck all to whats going on if they cant be bothered to keep people updated then why should we bother.i know thats hard to say but they have taken allot of money of people we need to no what they plan to do,and they NEED TO SPEAK UP SOON,so be spoken for,BREAK YOUR SILENCE
Yes mate you are having a bad day..
Your concerns were last raised on this forum 4 weeks ago or so.. and was answered.
What is happening now is what we were told would happen.

A little more patience and hopefully soon we will be rewarded with our certificates and information on what the CIC means to us the founder members..I think they will be communicating using the same email address that you used when signing up.If its changed since then then you need to let them know..