Funniest ever Darlo song...

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

victor meldrew
Team Supported: Darlington

Funniest ever Darlo song...

Post by victor meldrew » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Back in the Tin Shed, i remember "Pie Boy and Elvis" been sang for a good 20 minutes, Harry Taylors Pie in the face was one of the funniest things i saw in the Shed :lol:

joshdarlington

Re: Funniest ever Darlo song...

Post by joshdarlington » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

I remember chanting Raj Singhs name at the arena when he "saved" us... Its funnier now than it was at the time

darren

Post by darren » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm

what about the sad git that started carl airey lies over the ocean carl airey lies over the sea carl airey lies over the ocean so bring back carl airey to me.lol. :lol:

quakersmoggie

Post by quakersmoggie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 pm

i remember a beach ball being flung about in the old east stand in one of the last years at feethams and a steward trying to take it off the fans and when we didnt give him it it looked like he was going to cry so we sang "your gonna cry in a minute, cry in a minute"

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 pm

I Liked the "Roger, slap your head...." when Roger Thames was on the camera gantry at Feethams doing the commentry for Tynetees. He fookin did an all! :thumbup:

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Darlospike wrote:I Liked the "Roger, slap your head...." when Roger Thames was on the camera gantry at Feethams doing the commentry for Tynetees. He fookin did an all! :thumbup:
HAHAHAHAHA forgot about that one :clap: :lol:

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm sure someone did "jelly on a plate" once

number_one

Post by number_one » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Scunny away when we lost 7-1, the song directed at Paul Allcock which asked him the direct question as to why he was such a lady part.

magic1

Post by magic1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Alcock song was good fun, really enjoyed the atmosphere at that game despite the fact we lost 7-1!!! Think it was only 2-1 in the second half, not bad considering 80 mins with 9 men!

I seem to remember a Tuesday night game I think against Barnet at feethams where there was a song about shin pads. I was about 15/16 at the time, went something like 'shin pads, tackles really hurt without you, it's breaking my legs but what can I do' or something like that, it was funny at the time !

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 pm

number_one wrote:Scunny away when we lost 7-1, the song directed at Paul Allcock which asked him the direct question as to why he was such a lady part.
CLASSIC.....
Hey hey Allcock (hu ha)
I wanna know.......

Dj+Otzi tune :clap: :lol:

number_one

Post by number_one » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 pm

The irony was seeing Phil Brumwell cry whilst playing, at least he knew how we felt watching him play

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

The Scunny game was surreal, took a mate to watch us telling him how good we were, first match for him, at the end he said is it always like that!!!!

Mullet69

Post by Mullet69 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

number_one wrote:Scunny away when we lost 7-1, the song directed at Paul Allcock which asked him the direct question as to why he was such a lady part.
Aye, Jamm's finest hour - though I pointed out who ref was, he did the rest :lol:

Great craic that day at Scunny, similarly at Scarborough when Eddie Wolsteholme was wearing home colours that day.

Back on topic, "We're so rich it's unbelievable" was so cringeworthy it was funny, and "Georgie, show us your scarf/cock" likewise.
Mullet69uk on Twitter