Andrew Johnson

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quakerz
Team Supported: Darlington

Andrew Johnson

Post by Quakerz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm

I said before that we'd probably maybe leave him alone so as not to upset our landlords. Don't want to be falling out over nicking their best player or anything like that.

After tonight and the antics of their manager - fuck them. Bring him in for next season.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

al_quaker

Re: Andrew Johnson

Post by al_quaker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Jeffries is a c***, their manager (the one who ran along the touchline?) is a c***. Sign him up, and fuck Bishop.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

That's what I just said.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I know. I'm pissed off.

P.S I added Jeffries is a c***. You forgot that one.

kingswaykid
Team Supported: Bishop Auckland

Post by kingswaykid » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Haha priceless.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 pm

I've seen him twice and he's not stood out, is he better than Tommo, Dowson or Stevie Johnson? It's not like scoring goals is an issue

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:20 pm

kingswaykid wrote:Haha priceless.
Yeah, priceless like Johnson, as in he has no price, being out of contract soon.

Seriously, the last thing I would have wanted before today would be to rock the boat or see the two clubs fall out, but what your manager did tonight was inexcusable. He declared war on Darlo.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Yeah, priceless like Johnson, as in he has no price, being out of contract soon.

Seriously, the last thing I would have wanted before today would be to rock the boat or see the two clubs fall out, but what your manager did tonight was inexcusable. He declared war on Darlo.
Hahahaha

It's always great to come back late in a game but I've never quite seen scenes likes that for securing a meaningless draw before.

kingswaykid

Post by kingswaykid » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Quakerz wrote:

Read my post on the match thread that's my feelings on it.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:11 am

kingswaykid wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

Your posts make it sound like it's something we should be ashamed of I.e. us holding a grudge.

Sorry but if what has been said is true you simply can't go around acting like that! It's so unprofessional it's unbelievable but I wouldn't put anything past this league after last night. To pick up on a point you made elsewhere - if those points secured us promotion, of course there would be celebrations but I'd like to think our players / staff would have a bit more class than to run up and down the touchline flicking the v's and shouting "fucking wankers"!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 am

Hilly wrote:
kingswaykid wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

To pick up on a point you made elsewhere - if those points secured us promotion, of course there would be celebrations but I'd like to think our players / staff would have a bit more class than to run up and down the touchline flicking the v's and shouting "fucking wankers"!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Seriously...is that what he said?

kingswaykid

Post by kingswaykid » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:21 am

Read my post on the match thread that's my feelings on it.[/quote]
Your posts make it sound like it's something we should be ashamed of I.e. us holding a grudge.

Sorry but if what has been said is true you simply can't go around acting like that! It's so unprofessional it's unbelievable but I wouldn't put anything past this league after last night. To pick up on a point you made elsewhere - if those points secured us promotion, of course there would be celebrations but I'd like to think our players / staff would have a bit more class than to run up and down the touchline flicking the v's and shouting "fucking wankers"!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

No Hilly, you've misunderstood what I've said. I'll say it again not condoning what they did.
Today I'll think they'll realise they went over the top. Regarding the grudge that's fine if your fans want to hold it, it's no skin off my nose. This means war post by Quakerz is over the top because of the actions of 1 or 2. Hopefully, somehow this blows over and some of the good feeling back between the 2 clubs. I meant if you had already won the league before last night and them celebrations happened I don't think this would of caused this much reaction. Yes you'd still of been upset or whatever but there wouldn't of been a 20 page thread on NLZ, the numerous threads started on here about it and quotes like this is war

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 am

kingswaykid wrote:No Hilly, you've misunderstood what I've said. I'll say it again not condoning what they did.
Today I'll think they'll realise they went over the top. Regarding the grudge that's fine if your fans want to hold it, it's no skin off my nose. This means war post by Quakerz is over the top because of the actions of 1 or 2. Hopefully, somehow this blows over and some of the good feeling back between the 2 clubs. I meant if you had already won the league before last night and them celebrations happened I don't think this would of caused this much reaction. Yes you'd still of been upset or whatever but there wouldn't of been a 20 page thread on NLZ, the numerous threads started on here about it and quotes like this is war
Correct - an apology in person at our next 'home' match from your manager would be an appropriate way to bring back some of the good feeling.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

On a separate note: what is it with non-league fans and quoting posts?

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:07 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:On a separate note: what is it with non-league fans and quoting posts?
No idea..........

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Bishop can relax now that they've reached the pinnacle of Northern League achievement in scraping a draw against another bunch of Northern League players who go under the banner "Darlington."