NEW GROUND

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: NEW GROUND

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 am

the striped tiger wrote:So to sum up the last two pages, you all haven't a clue what's going on because your 'unelected board' (strange set up for a fan owned club) have 'signed confidentiality agreements' (that old chestnut). And just to save time, I know I'm a (insert abuse here) and yes I haven't a clue about anyhthing to do about my club either apart from what is available in the public domain (companies house etc), regularly published on their website, discussed at supporters club meetings, fans forums and the very open relationship cultivated by the chairman and everyone connected with the club with the fans (reducing the need for hope, faith and trust).
I can't imagine that a statement saying that confidentiality agreements have been signed and giving a general timeline of what their plans are wouldn't breach confidentiality? (Unless the confidentiality agreement is also the subject of a confidentiality agreement).
Well your wrong and I fully expect an update/info on this situation on Wednesday.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 am

the striped tiger wrote:strange set up for a fan owned club
You want to talk about strange set ups.

Coming from a league which doesn't care about completion of it's own fixtures.

Doesn't even display the current seasons league table anymore (season 2012/13 doesn't finish until 30th June).

Is not bothered about progression in a national pyramid

Has clubs with 27 fans are offering full time contracts to players plus clubs with only a few more fans able to complete with a club with 10x the attendances on wages.

Has clubs who on a match day decide to increase admission prices on the gate.

Once you are no longer a member of this pitch fork wielding love in...then come back here.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:30 am

the striped tiger wrote:So to sum up the last two pages, you all haven't a clue what's going on because...
To sum up the last 10 months, we won, you lost, bubbye.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:06 am

Stop it lads, it's frowned upon feeding the Troll

darlojay

Post by darlojay » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 am

What is his obsession with our forum?

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 am

Small penis syndrome, I believe.
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:27 am

He's upset because he cannot complain that someone is stood on the same lump of concrete he's stood on for the last 6 millennia now that we've gone and they won't have fans going through their turnstiles!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

the striped tiger
Team Supported: Spennymoor Townv

Post by the striped tiger » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Good luck on wednesday. How does slagging NL and its teams off make you a fan owned club. Check your own clubs website, you won't find that claim anywher, the closest you will find is the term 'community based'. A neat turn of phrase as that is currently St Helens Auckland. I hope things go well for you and you get your own piece of concrete to call your own and many fans through your turnstiles. You won the league and well done for being the best level 9 club in the North East. Four more promotions to go to get back where you have been most of the time, two years til you will need the ground fit for thge rest of your journey. Being 'fan owned' will give you a massive adavantage when it comes to grants as companies limited by share tend to struglle in comparison for said grants.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm

We don't need to claim to be fan owned, as we are fan owned. It's a fact. Everyone knows it.

Striped tiger - why do you post on here? Why are you so interested in our club? I couldn't give a damn about Spennymoor Town now that they aren't in our division anymore.