Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 pm

kingswaykid wrote:
AndyPark wrote:Oh shut up you whinging T***
Fuckoff you knob. Get the rent paid.
Are you claiming that we owe you rent?

I hope you can back that up with some sort of evidence?
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

kingswaykid
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm
Team Supported: Bishop Auckland

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by kingswaykid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Quakerz wrote:
kingswaykid wrote:
AndyPark wrote:Oh shut up you whinging T***
Fuckoff you knob. Get the rent paid.
Are you claiming that we owe you rent?

I hope you can back that up with some sort of evidence?
Ask the powers that be at your club! Not just a small amount from what I've heard either. You wonder why people get pissed off!! Not sure but think you still owe money from the stand behind the goal too. Then you are improving the squad at a cost and planning on weekly marquees!

the striped tiger
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm
Team Supported: Spennymoor Townv

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by the striped tiger » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?

kingswaykid
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm
Team Supported: Bishop Auckland

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by kingswaykid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
Too long!! End of this season it runs to I think.

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 pm

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
Yes they could do that, but there is no way we should be emotionally blackmailed into keeping any landlord "sweet"

Fact is whether Bishop want us to stay for years or want us out on 1 season or 2...we're soon going to need a better graded ground than Bishop anyway. That makes it almost irrelevant if they turf us out or not.

We need to somehow magic a BSN+ graded ground out of thin air in 2 years. This means we've got a problem.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
DL5
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by DL5 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Quakerz wrote:
the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
Yes they could do that, but there is no way we should be emotionally blackmailed into keeping any landlord "sweet"

Fact is whether Bishop want us to stay for years or want us out on 1 season or 2...we're soon going to need a better graded ground than Bishop anyway. That makes it almost irrelevant if they turf us out or not.

We need to somehow magic a BSN+ graded ground out of thin air in 2 years. This means we've got a problem.
We all know there's only one possible solution to that in the short term, like it or not
.

jimmyht
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by jimmyht » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 pm

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
Wondered how long it would take you to jump in on this Stripey? Crawl back in your hole, you need to spend some time working out who the next club is who need their identity stealing for when Brad gets bored and walks away :crazy:

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm

kingswaykid wrote:Ask the powers that be at your club!
No.
Not just a small amount from what I've heard either.
What you have "heard" is not evidence. It could be fabricated, exaggerated, could even be true...but you just can't go around making such claims without evidence.
You wonder why people get issed off!!
I do actually, yes. You appear to be telling me that people get "issed off", because they don't like what they "heard", and because they don't like hearing facts.
Not sure but think you still owe money from the stand behind the goal too.
Not sure but thought you'd post anyway? Even if we do owe money on that stand, it's not money owed to you - not your worry is it?
Then you are improving the squad at a cost and planning on weekly marquees!
Everybody is improving (or trying to) their squads at "a cost". Everything has "a cost". Don't see your point there.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
Darlo Till I Die
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Fuckoff you knob. Get the rent paid.
I hear they do great dummies at Pound Land
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

veryrev
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm
Team Supported: Darlington and Sunderland
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by veryrev » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 am

Darlo Till I Die wrote:
Fuckoff you knob. Get the rent paid.
I hear they do great dummies at Pound Land
:grin:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
My epitaph will read

AT LEAST THIS GUY GIVE A s***

Darlo_Manc
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Manchester

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Darlo_Manc » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:55 am

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
They also have a vested interest in keeping us sweet, they make a lot of money from us leasing the ground for our home games. If they start taking the Michael then we'll just up sticks and move elsewhere and Bishop's will be left with a hole in the finances.

Love the bitterness towards us, once it seems that BA have to arrange games around us some bull story about us owing them rent ''appears''.

User avatar
Darlo Till I Die
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:21 am

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
If Bishop wanted to do this they would be stupid. 25k is better than nothing!
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

JPearson97
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by JPearson97 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 am

the striped tiger wrote:Has anyone ever wondered what will happen when your agreement to groundshare with Bishop is up? They could pretty much increase the sub rent to whatever they like... Good idea to keep them sweet I reckon..how long is there left on ur groundsharing agreement?
This isn't arrogance, but why should we have to keep Bishop sweet? At the end of the day, we pay them good money in rent and they receive 50% of the bar takings IIRC. We also erected a temporary stand which Bishop fans can use on match-days.

I'd like to think that they would look past a few re-arranged fixtures (which would be abiding by the FA's laws anyway), and focus on all the positives we have brought to them.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:06 am

kingswaykid wrote:wouldn't be at all surprised if you still owe us a wedge of that from last year.
kingswaykid wrote:Not just a small amount from what I've heard either. You wonder why people get pissed off!!
kingswaykid wrote:Not sure but think you still owe money from the stand behind the goal too. Then you are improving the squad at a cost and planning on weekly marquees!
First you say you "wouldn't be surprised" if we owe money, then you say you've "heard" that we definitely do, then you're "not sure but think" we owe money for the stand. LOL!

So in other words, you don't have a fucking clue. If you're going to make s*** up, at least be consistent to make it a bit less obvious that you're making s*** up.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11793
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Spyman » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 pm

lo36789 wrote:
SeadogUpdate wrote:In ground shares the club playing at the higher level get priority. FA rules. Matters not who is the landlord and who is the tenant.
This feels a little in bad taste especially when we have already picked out that a rejig of ours would be pretty simple really.
To be honest, I'm pissing myself at the thought of the Northern League having to rearrange a load of their fixtures because of us.

Mike Amos will be spitting feathers and making all sorts of digs in his blog.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlo_Manc
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Manchester

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Darlo_Manc » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Spyman wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
SeadogUpdate wrote:In ground shares the club playing at the higher level get priority. FA rules. Matters not who is the landlord and who is the tenant.
This feels a little in bad taste especially when we have already picked out that a rejig of ours would be pretty simple really.
To be honest, I'm pissing myself at the thought of the Northern League having to rearrange a load of their fixtures because of us.

Mike Amos will be spitting feathers and making all sorts of digs in his blog.

and its NL fault as well. There is a reason the fixtures for each league are done in order but once again NL makes up their own rules as they go along.

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by cameron-darlo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 pm

kingswaykid wrote:Quakerz you've proved beyond doubt your an A grade prick with your posts on here and as PKD on NLZ. Who gives a flying fuck if you've got places to go (or think or hope you have), your 1 league above us at present and really don't think we should be rearranging our fixtures at all, basically because it's our ground. Another fucked up rule made by the FA. Quakerz your Darlo not fucking Man Utd, no divine right to have rule of the roost. Hope you hurry up and get a ground sorted somewhere because I've had enough of this ground share now and BENDING OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU! Stick the 20k up your arse as far as I'm concerned, wouldn't be at all surprised if you still owe us a wedge of that from last year.
Well that cheered me up :lol: tosser.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11793
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Spyman » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

Anyway, why are we talking about this in the context of keeping Bishop Auckland sweet?

We didn't make up the rules about whose fixtures take precedence - we're just doing as the authorities say. Perhaps it was a bit short sighted of Bishop and the Northern League to not anticipate this happening a year ago.

But then again, all the daft NL fuckers thought WE were the ones in for a shock, didn't they?.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlo_Manc
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Manchester

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by Darlo_Manc » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 am

Spyman wrote:Anyway, why are we talking about this in the context of keeping Bishop Auckland sweet?

We didn't make up the rules about whose fixtures take precedence - we're just doing as the authorities say. Perhaps it was a bit short sighted of Bishop and the Northern League to not anticipate this happening a year ago.

But then again, all the daft NL fuckers thought WE were the ones in for a shock, didn't they?.
All the NL seem to think Bishop's are doing us a massive favour by letting us use their ground, I'm sure Bishop's are more than happy with the rent they're receiving.

lo36789
Posts: 8412
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Fixtures out 9am on Wednesday 17th July

Post by lo36789 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 am

That said we would be pretty screwed if we weren't renting with them!

Post Reply