Goal Music

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloFaithful
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Goal Music

Post by DarloFaithful » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Can't stand goal celebration music. Hearing The Piranha's through a low grade soundsystem is not one of the reasons why i go to football. The roar of the crowd ought to be sufficient.

poppyfield

Post by poppyfield » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:00 am

poppyfield wrote:Keep it! i enjoyed it.
Like i said before i like it, you hear so many different ones from grounds around the country on TV, no matter what people may say it does prolong the feel good factor when we score, maybe we should have our own sound, it just has to be something instantly recogizable and catchy,( for example "another one bites the dust")
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

Brodie_Mill

Post by Brodie_Mill » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 am

Don't understand why people get so dismayed over some goal music.

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but like it or not, a lot of people do enjoy what it adds.

To say it drowns out a cheer of a goal is nonsense! There are 1000 fans at a game, not 50,000. If anything, as has been said before, it elongates the roaring celebrations.

Initial celebration - music - then a finishing music roar - ready to kick back off again.

Seems rather petty.
Twitter: @BrodieMill91

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am

It's just Tim being a stroppy twat cos he lost his phone whilst trying to bust some moves to the choons Scott played after we scored.

He's got to blame something on his insurance claim instead of admitting he was negligent!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:35 pm

What was the music in question?

To be quite honest, I couldn't give a toss either way - we've had goal music over the years at the arena and feethams, so this isn't "new", its something that was happening over a decade ago.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Never liked goal music at the arena, but loved it on Saturday, sort of brought a little bit of the old match day experience back, that and being bloody freezing. 8-)

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Have to admit I'm not sure I even noticed the music on Saturday but i didn't half enjoy the goal celebrations! Certainly didn't disrupt my enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUSHEAD

Post by BUSHEAD » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Please get rid asap. Its awful americanised crap.

My favourite band - oasis.
Think before posting

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Its shite like.