O/T My new job

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloOnTheUp
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: O/T My new job

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

AndyPark wrote:
BishopQuaker wrote:My new job is so f***íng unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be bint.
Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.
The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.
She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.
She is as dumb as a bag of shíte, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next lass is completely the opposite.
She might even be one of the most intelligent people on the planet.
Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.
That said, I'm not sure she even showers. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by B&Q she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crown has got to be the f***ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pot smoker.
In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.
He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22.
He dresses like a 1960s throwback, and to make things worse, he brings his big f***íng dog to work.

Every f***íng day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.
Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.
Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single f***íng day.

Anyway, I drive these idiots around in my van and we solve mysteries and shít.
Why the hell do we want to know about your ''new job''
You can always rely on Andy to completely miss the point of a joke.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:
Dn1 wrote:Andy, are you for f***ing real? I honestly can only find the one word to describe you, begins with a D, ends in an E and has an oyl in the middle! Wanna act the f***ing hardman yourself, i say meet for a pint and then see how you bottle it. ffs!

Dn1
Are you implying Andy has an obsession with cups of tea?
Lol, that cracked me up!!!

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Am awaiting your reply Andy? Have given you enough time surely, hell make it a three way and organise for Quakerz to join in, you wanna speak face to face, heres your chance?

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Dn1 wrote:Am awaiting your reply Andy? Have given you enough time surely, hell make it a three way and organise for Quakerz to join in, you wanna speak face to face, heres your chance?

Dn1

.....?

Dn1

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

AndyPark wrote:Ohh god, here comes the abuse again :D Why didn't any of you muppets say anything to me yesterday instead of hiding behind your keyboard.
Andy, I'm up for the Northampton game next month. I'll be the one carrying a keyboard around over my face.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

BUSHEAD

Post by BUSHEAD » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Andy Park i applaude you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Never have i come across anyone quite as numpty-like as you.

You've had sex right, because you know if you havent then the baby isn't yours. Just making sure that is another thing which hasn't swooshed over your head.
Think before posting

PJPoolie
Team Supported: Pools

Post by PJPoolie » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

BUSHEAD wrote:Andy Park i applaude you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Never have i come across anyone quite as numpty-like as you.

You've had sex right, because you know if you havent then the baby isn't yours. Just making sure that is another thing which hasn't swooshed over your head.
It reminds me of a letter that appeared in an Indian newspaper from a newly married couple who couldn't understand why the lady hadn't fell pregnant yet when they had literally sleeping together every night, nothing more than sleeping mind.......

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 am

I honestly think the lad is truly botteless, i don't even wanna lay into him, just offer a bit of advice, fuck me he goes on about keyboard warriors, is he one to talk? I work in the alcohol industry, and to attempt to kick the fuck out of him would cost me more than a knuckle wrap, my license is gonna be my life and i wouldn't waste it on something so fruitless!

Dn1

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:46 am

I'll meet up with you, next game for me is County away, you really think i'm bothered about any of you, i just would love to see someone say something, if you can give me shite over here then do it face to face.

Markodarlo

Post by Markodarlo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 am

AndyPark wrote:I'll meet up with you, next game for me is County away, you really think i'm bothered about any of you, i just would love to see someone say something, if you can give me sh**e over here then do it face to face.
Andy wtf do you think you are, you make your mouth go ike your some big man, i think you will find yur the keyboard warrior, i also notice you make your mouth go but have you ever or will you ever approach anyone face to face about it, it the answer is yes then just make it clear then you can make youeself known and make your point. As for having kids i think you need to grow up.

alleztfc
Team Supported: Hartlepool United League 1

Post by alleztfc » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm

This kid is fooking hilarious! :oops:

Sign of the times if he's going to be a parent... :wtf:

andi_darlo

Post by andi_darlo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

pmsl at this post priceless !

who else thinks at the end of this thread Andy Park will take his mask off
(in true scooby doo fashion) and it turns out to be the old codger who used to run darlington football ! george (insert last name here which ever you hate most i still cant decide ) !

that would be awesome

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 pm

AndyPark wrote:I'll meet up with you, next game for me is County away, you really think i'm bothered about any of you, i just would love to see someone say something, if you can give me sh**e over here then do it face to face.
Andy, make this clear I never at any stage set out to give you shite, you have brought this on yourself with the way you have approached the use of the board, when I originally re-registered it was in response to a thread on the German goalkeeper Robert Enke, and when brought to my attention peoples obvious dislike of your constant posting, I tried to offer a bit of advice which you blatantly didn't read between the lines on and instead continued in an even worse fashion than previously.

You cannot go on about keyboard warriors, when indeed you have become one yourself, what's to say I will be at the County game? For me my next home game won't be until the new year because my full focus is on my new job, but I would happily meet for a pint and a chat at a more convenient time suitable to us both? I have got no desire what so ever to kick off or bleat on like a raving lunatic over something which I see as trivial, which just requires a little common sense. Also another tip, don't bring family matters onto the board, because that gives people leverage to wind you up, which you just offer up on a plate to people.

Dn1

PS: Must admit this thread, along with the one entitled "leaving" have put a smile on many a miserable Darlo fan face!!

Bovver Boots

Post by Bovver Boots » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Big on the net are we? Don't worry lad I'll more than grace you with my presence if I manage to make it to Notts, don't you worry...

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 am

Bovver Boots wrote:
Big on the net are we? Don't worry lad I'll more than grace you with my presence if I manage to make it to Notts, don't you worry...
All i am stating is that if people have something to say to me then say it to my face, i'm not going to react and start mouthing off, just would like to see someone say something to my face, i am up for a bit of banter, but some people take it to far and bring personal issues onto here, which i feel is a step to far.

BUSHEAD

Post by BUSHEAD » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 am

AndyPark wrote:
Bovver Boots wrote:
All i am stating is that if people have something to say to me then say it to my face, i'm not going to react and start mouthing off, just would like to see someone say something to my face, i am up for a bit of banter, but some people take it to far and bring personal issues onto here, which i feel is a step to far.

he's back already .......
Think before posting

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 am

AndyPark wrote:
Bovver Boots wrote:
My fucking word....Andy, i have said to you yes i will meet for a pint but be aware due to work commitments i won't be making a home game, let alone an away game for at least another month, maybe two all depending on circumstance. Here you go again off on one, are you sat there playing pretend swords with your keyboard and using your mouse as a mace ball?

Like i have reiterated, arrange a time and a place and i'll show up.

I know you went out of your way to raise money for Darlo when we were in our time of need, and i 100% applaud you for that, but honestly kid you make a rod for your own back with the way you approach criticism on this board.

Dn1 :think:

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 am

Dn1 wrote:My f***ing word....Andy, i have said to you yes i will meet for a pint but be aware due to work commitments i won't be making a home game, let alone an away game for at least another month, maybe two all depending on circumstance. Here you go again off on one, are you sat there playing pretend swords with your keyboard and using your mouse as a mace ball?

Like i have reiterated, arrange a time and a place and i'll show up.

I know you went out of your way to raise money for Darlo when we were in our time of need, and i 100% applaud you for that, but honestly kid you make a rod for your own back with the way you approach criticism on this board.

Dn1 :think:
The point i was making then was not to cause an argument, was just to let people know basically that bringing personal stuff onto here is a step to far and i don't see why people do it, i'm up for a bit of banter.
I'm actually sat here doing my work assignment not messing with swords, i'm not that stupid, but yeah i'm back for good. But i will be on my best behaviour :D