CIC Annual General Meeting

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

CIC Annual General Meeting

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Surprised this hasn't hit the board yet, I got an email yesterday advsing of the CIC AGM and a brief update on the Board composition.
Please find attached notice of the forthcoming Darlington FC CIC Annual General Meeting to be held at 7.45 pm on Thursday 24th April 2014 at Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington.
Also a form for anyone who wishes to put themselves forward to be a CIC Board member. Board is down to 4 again now and be great to have more CIC Board Members to help the Community work and pushing us back to Darlo.

Robbie Painter

Re: CIC Annual General Meeting

Post by Robbie Painter » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 pm

I'm a member & haven't received any email re AGM. Wonder how many others like that.

Will email them to see why.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Came out from Membership Secretary Stuart Ford. Check your junk mail Robbie maybe stuck in there.

I am sure a few will advise if they have received or not, will feedback to the CIC Board also.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:15 pm

I didn't get anything either, nothing in junk.

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:15 pm

For what its worth, mine arrived Tuesday,

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:27 am

If anyone needs to contact Stuart his email address is membership@darlingtonfc.org

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 am

As a member of the trust am I a member of the CIC by association of the trust being a member? Never quite got my head round it all tbh

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 am

information is being sent out via e mail address( if CIC has it) some are being posted and some are being hand delivered by CIC directors to save on cost, as noted above if you do not receive any correspondence by early next week contact Stuart membership@darlingtonfc.org or pm me on here

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Bogratsteve wrote:As a member of the trust am I a member of the CIC by association of the trust being a member? Never quite got my head round it all tbh
Regardless of whether you obtained a CIC foundation membership via the Trust, you won't still be a member unless you renewed your membership at the start of the season either directly with the CIC or with your season ticket (if you have one).

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm still waiting for my membership pack after I renewed a couple of months ago.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Spyman wrote:I'm still waiting for my membership pack after I renewed a couple of months ago.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I would send Stuart a gentle reminder and I'm sure he'll sort it for you.

darlostu

Post by darlostu » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:41 pm

E-mails regarding the CIC AGM and nominations for Board Members have been sent out to the majority of CIC Members, still about 30 or 40 to do. A small number have been "rejected", probably as a result of spam filters that are in place, so please check your spam mail. The letters for those members where we have no e-mail address are being hand delivered, and those for "out of town" have already been posted out.
On the matter of Membership Packs, if you haven't received one please contact Stuart Ford at membership@darlingtonfc.org

darlostu

Post by darlostu » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 pm

E-mails have been sent out to CIC Members today asking to confirm whether or not they will be attending the CIC AGM at Blackwell Meadows on Thursday 24 April 2014 at 7.45pm.
If you haven't done so already could you please let Stuart Ford, the CIC Membership Secretary, know by e-mailing him at membership@darlingtonfc.org Thanks