Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
User avatar
Sidarlo
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 am

As per title don't want to look past tonight, but i take it nothing has come out about the plans if we win tonight?

Bogratsteve
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Bogratsteve » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 am

No i understand it will be announced after the game

petenita
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by petenita » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 am

I would have presumed the tickets would have been printed and for sale after the match, but if they are not pre-announcing this then I guess this isn't going to happen and therefore the tickets would be printed tomorrow so only Friday and Saturday to sell them.

User avatar
Sidarlo
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 am

i can imagine now they havent mentioned it that they would sell them after the game if we won. Would be carnage as the majority of people in the ground will want a ticket

lo36789
Posts: 8129
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by lo36789 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 am

Sidarlo wrote:i can imagine now they havent mentioned it that they would sell them after the game if we won. Would be carnage as the majority of people in the ground will want a ticket
Don't know, it would be completely jinxing it to announce now.

Wouldn't be suprised if they did have the tickets printed and ready tonight. Although as you say it would be a bit hectic if nearly 2,000 people were trying to buy a ticket at one time.

You would probably need 10-20 volunteers to manage it - and it would have to be 1 ticket each (possibly even in exchange for existing match ticket to avoid anyone trying to pull a fast one).

MikeinBlack2
Posts: 1612
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Stockton-on-Tees

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by MikeinBlack2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:28 am

And we'd still have to agree with Bamber Bridge how many tickets they want.
Come on Darlo!
Smoke me a kipper....I'll be back for breakfast!

Mrs_Money_Penny
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Mrs_Money_Penny » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 am

Anyone read/reads the official site?

User avatar
Sidarlo
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:08 am


charlie
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by charlie » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:37 am

Please don't copy n paste from the clubs official site, any sponsorship / advertising money from the site goes by how many hits the site gets x
@Charliejovi on twitter

Image

MikeinBlack2
Posts: 1612
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Stockton-on-Tees

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by MikeinBlack2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 am

charlie wrote:Please don't copy n paste from the clubs official site, any sponsorship / advertising money from the site goes by how many hits the site gets x
Er...it's been put on facebook Charlie so no hits there?
Come on Darlo!
Smoke me a kipper....I'll be back for breakfast!

lo36789
Posts: 8129
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by lo36789 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:57 am

maybe something to think about - facebook/twitter feed to always link to official site for these sort of messages.

I am probably just overly superstitious but "details of tickets for the play-off final will be announced after the result of the semi-final" may have sufficed!!

TDS
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by TDS » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:01 am

Copy and pasting is different to linking....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Sidarlo
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 am

im fine with it lol wont do it again, just didnt think it would be an issue

charlie
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by charlie » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

TDS wrote:Copy and pasting is different to linking....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I edited his post x :shh:
@Charliejovi on twitter

Image

User avatar
MKDarlo
Posts: 1038
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by MKDarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Sidarlo wrote:Just seen it go on :)

http://www.darlington1883.co.uk/?p=7243#more-7243
Well that aint going up on the Rammy dressing room wall is it - look at these big time charlies - think they have won it all ready!!!!! :o :thumbdown: ;)

Bogratsteve
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Bogratsteve » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 pm

MKDarlo wrote:
Sidarlo wrote:Just seen it go on :)

http://www.darlington1883.co.uk/?p=7243#more-7243
Well that aint going up on the Rammy dressing room wall is it - look at these big time charlies - think they have won it all ready!!!!! :o :thumbdown: ;)
But we are big time Charlies :wave:

User avatar
MKDarlo
Posts: 1038
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by MKDarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Bogratsteve wrote:
MKDarlo wrote:
Sidarlo wrote:Just seen it go on :)

http://www.darlington1883.co.uk/?p=7243#more-7243
Well that aint going up on the Rammy dressing room wall is it - look at these big time charlies - think they have won it all ready!!!!! :o :thumbdown: ;)
But we are big time Charlies :wave:
how silly of me :clap: :lol:

Twintowers
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Twintowers » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:49 pm

:thumbup: The link to Official Darlo says that ST holders are guaranteed a ticket if purchased on Thursday.Does this mean ST holders only on Thursday or are they being sold alongside ordinary tickets?.Dont wanna turn up at sparrow fart at BM and get knocked back.Clarification please someone?.

super_les_mcjannet
Posts: 5455
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Twintowers wrote::thumbup: The link to Official Darlo says that ST holders are guaranteed a ticket if purchased on Thursday.Does this mean ST holders only on Thursday or are they being sold alongside ordinary tickets?.Dont wanna turn up at sparrow fart at BM and get knocked back.Clarification please someone?.
Anyone can buy on Thursday if we win but 650 or so will only be sold to ST holders.

If they don't buy them on the Thursday these will be returned to general sale.

Twintowers
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Not Jinxing it but .... Final Tickets

Post by Twintowers » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Cheers Les,sparrow fart it is then!

Post Reply