Online Shop Season Tickets and Replica Shirts

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:13 am

http://dfconlineshop.co.uk/index.php?ro ... uct_id=133 Now available online don't forget to have a look at our clearance sale while your there

You can also preorder next seasons replica shirts

magic1
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Online Shop Season Tickets and Replica Shirts

Post by magic1 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:50 am

Do we know when they will be available for delivery/collection yet?

Any idea if the sizing is generous or snug???

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:51 am

Sizing appears to be similar to this seasons, were expecting delivery in June

magic1

Post by magic1 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks Charlie,

Can we pre-order to collect from the shop on-line?

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 am

Tbh I'm not sure, I think it will automatically add postage

magic1

Post by magic1 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 am

Yes, that's what it was doing when I tried to order.

I'll wait until they're in stock then, cheers

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 pm

I won't be ordering my season ticket until we receive the "weekly update of season ticket sales"

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 pm

I didn't realise the club had announced they were going to do a weekly update?

Ingleby

Post by Ingleby » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Quakers23 wrote:Weekly updates will be posted from next week onwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

That was posted 28th May.
I'm assuming he was speaking from an appropriate position within the club? Who knows.
For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Although I think we all appreciate and understand why this forum is not the official line of DFC matters .... it is a normally a very active media method of information and an update of sorts .... official or otherwise, would've been a good idea. The momentum for this never really got going. Having something hitting us in the face like some clubs have done would have been quite good. As it is, I personally don't need to know how sales are going to order my ticket but there those out there who definitely do. There is clearly no momentum being built up, which is disappointing and which a weekly update would have created ..... Hey ho!

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Probably not letting on because not many been sold???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm

love it! wrote:I won't be ordering my season ticket until we receive the "weekly update of season ticket sales"
why?

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:08 pm

AIDO wrote:Although I think we all appreciate and understand why this forum is not the official line of DFC matters .... it is a normally a very active media method of information and an update of sorts .... official or otherwise, would've been a good idea. The momentum for this never really got going. Having something hitting us in the face like some clubs have done would have been quite good. As it is, I personally don't need to know how sales are going to order my ticket but there those out there who definitely do. There is clearly no momentum being built up, which is disappointing and which a weekly update would have created ..... Hey ho!
I've passed this on x

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:10 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:Probably not letting on because not many been sold???

I don't know the reasons but I can assure you that we've had a steady stream of applications at the shop

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:11 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:Probably not letting on because not many been sold???

But if that was/is the case, then surely we as supporters need stirring up from our summer slumber and to get our fingers out .... Slow sales would have probably done that earlier on, but now? Not so sure .... Momentum was a key factor after Hatchy but it's been allowed to go somewhat flat since. I know there's a big telly tournament on atm but that in itself might've created a bit of appetite for the "real" thing ....

Reading around the non league, other clubs seem to be on a roll with such matters .... :think: ... So its not cos we're a fan run community club ... Most of them seem to be these days ... :roll:

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:19 pm

We are not good at keeping momentum going to be fair.....

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 pm

love it! wrote:I won't be ordering my season ticket until we receive the "weekly update of season ticket sales"
Haha, that's bizarre.

love it!

Post by love it! » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 am

To be fair I made my previous post to provoke a reaction. However the point still stands regarding receiving an update on the number of season tickets which have a sold. There appears to be no difference between previous regimes and being fans owned at the minute. Aside from the great fund raising team and all of us chipping in our own money we receive little information directly from our club

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:14 am

love it! wrote:To be fair I made my previous post to provoke a reaction. However the point still stands regarding receiving an update on the number of season tickets which have a sold. There appears to be no difference between previous regimes and being fans owned at the minute. Aside from the great fund raising team and all of us chipping in our own money we receive little information directly from our club
Bit harsh, we generally have about 3 forums a year (don't rememebr these previously) and if you do approach Martin Jesper he is certainly willing to engage in discussion.

Granted we may want more information and things can always be better but saying no difference is off the mark.

Mrs_Money_Penny

Post by Mrs_Money_Penny » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 am

The difference between being fan owned and the previous regime is that most of those involved have full time jobs (and maybe holidays to fit in at this time of year) MJ,LD&DM were at BM yesterday for another meeting but I am assuming that as a lot of people get paid at the end of the month they might be waiting for another payday to make any announcements about ST sales.TBH the people that have bought so far have not been that interested in what others are doing.

poppyfield

Post by poppyfield » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 am

I ordered mine last weeek, so if you order yours now that will be 1 more to the total :) so go on you know it makes sense :clap:
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm

love it! wrote:To be fair I made my previous post to provoke a reaction. However the point still stands regarding receiving an update on the number of season tickets which have a sold. There appears to be no difference between previous regimes and being fans owned at the minute. Aside from the great fund raising team and all of us chipping in our own money we receive little information directly from our club
A load of old s*** as usual from the Darlo Uncovered's second biggest twat.

(Infamous bell end Ingleby is Number 1 by the way)
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:51 pm

I'm sorry but that is unfair! As previously stated we have fans forums with updates. Everyone behind the scenes are all volunteers including the board. All are approachable, all have email addresses which to be honest is the best place to direct any complaints, gripes, questions etc

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 am

Why don't you volunteer your services?

love it!

Post by love it! » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:53 pm

D_F_C wrote:
Why don't you volunteer your services?

I did when I had the spare time for 6 weeks when I worked at the stadium then in the first club shop. Do you volunteer?

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm

love it! wrote:I did when I had the spare time for 6 weeks when I worked at the stadium then in the first club shop. Do you volunteer?
He doesn't whinge and moan like you do - I refer you to Jazz's post.

You strike me as the kind of person who goes away and something minor will be missing from your hotel room - not enough complimentary coffee or something like that - instead of asking you will instead write a scathing review on tripadvisor and expect that to fix everything.

Well done on volunteering - so your comments about the club being no different to under old regimes are even more bizarre - surely you appreciated what was involved with running the club?

Darlo Till I Die

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:33 pm

lo36789 wrote: You strike me as the kind of person who goes away and something minor will be missing from your hotel room - not enough complimentary coffee or something like that - instead of asking you will instead write a scathing review on tripadvisor and expect that to fix everything.
This is gold! ;) :lol: ;)
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

love it!

Post by love it! » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:01 am

lo36789 wrote:
love it! wrote:I did when I had the spare time for 6 weeks when I worked at the stadium then in the first club shop. Do you volunteer?
He doesn't whinge and moan like you do - I refer you to Jazz's post.

You strike me as the kind of person who goes away and something minor will be missing from your hotel room - not enough complimentary coffee or something like that - instead of asking you will instead write a scathing review on tripadvisor and expect that to fix everything.

Well done on volunteering - so your comments about the club being no different to under old regimes are even more bizarre - surely you appreciated what was involved with running the club?
I volunteered at the stadium longer before the current regime of volunteers were involved. Aside from the volunteering I have no idea what the rest of your post is about.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:16 am

so in response to somebody asking if you would volunteer your time...you decided to talk about when you volunteered at the club before 1883?

That was relevant.

love it!

Post by love it! » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:04 am

If I had the time I would and stated I had previously to demonstrate this. Not pointless you condescending dick