Salford 92 and G Neville

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Sidarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Salford 92 and G Neville

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Thought this might have come up on here today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... -City.html

Will be interesting to see how Salford develops this season.

AndyPark

Re: Salford 92 and G Neville

Post by AndyPark » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Trying there best to buy the league; gunna be a strong team this season that's for sure.

windyforce4

Post by windyforce4 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Looked at they transfers on the Evostick web site the other week and they had 12 players coming in. Looks like they will be up for the title. They play Spendymoor before us so that will give us an indication to what they are building. Class management team they have. I wonder if they get their boots on. Would love to see Scholes playing against us.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:29 pm

windyforce4 wrote:Looked at they transfers on the Evostick web site the other week and they had 12 players coming in. Looks like they will be up for the title. They play Spendymoor before us so that will give us an indication to what they are building. Class management team they have. I wonder if they get their boots on. Would love to see Scholes playing against us.
I wouldn't! He'd rip us to shreds!
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

TSQuaker

Post by TSQuaker » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

The 'United' take over has been given a bit of stick on various forums apparently. Can't see the problem myself. Obviously I'd have rather they waited until we'd been promoted first though :lol:
Northern League Champions 2013

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 pm

TSQuaker wrote:The 'United' take over has been given a bit of stick on various forums apparently. Can't see the problem myself. Obviously I'd have rather they waited until we'd been promoted first though :lol:
Of course it has. Just like anything 'United' related that is irrationality given stick by a few odd souls with a strange obsession with that club.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:29 am

Spyman wrote:
TSQuaker wrote:The 'United' take over has been given a bit of stick on various forums apparently. Can't see the problem myself. Obviously I'd have rather they waited until we'd been promoted first though :lol:
Of course it has. Just like anything 'United' related that is irrationality given stick by a few odd souls with a strange obsession with that club.
There's nothing irrational about hating the club who's whoring out to big businesses set the wheels in motion for top flight football in this country to be almost competely sanitised.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

PierremontQuaker03

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am

Money doesn't guarantee success but maybe gives you a better chance - lets face it over the years when Darlo has had money we didn't do much!
What it does do to Salford FC, all this publicity, class of 92, money etc etc - is give all the teams who play them extra incentives to win as these will be the big boys of our League - I think we will give them a good run for their money this season - the main thing for Darlo is to have another good season like last season try and get 90 points again and get the move back to Darlo complete. If 90 points aint good enough then so be it.
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

Ash_Quaker

Post by Ash_Quaker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:32 pm

quakerste

Post by quakerste » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 pm

And we have Liam Hatch.

TDS

Post by TDS » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm sure this is exactly Webber's level and should have been when he was 22 not 32!