Kendal Town away - New date

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Gow9900
Team Supported: Darlington

Kendal Town away - New date

Post by Gow9900 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 pm

The game has been re-arranged for Saturday 21st February.

GraemeT

Re: Kendal Town away - New date

Post by GraemeT » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Bloody typical, I have a couple of spare tickets if anybody wants them.

andyatdarlo

Post by andyatdarlo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:21 am

Part of me says I am not going again, but probably will.
Being absolutely wet through from the walk to the ground , standing in all that for a replay ticket didn't really appeal, so they get the money again!
Who 's the sucker here?

andyatdarlo

Post by andyatdarlo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 am

PS........Why can't Kendal let us use our ticket stubs from the match anyway?

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 am

tickets were given out to those who stayed after it being called off. you must have left earlier ,if you have stub from entrance ticket give kendal a call you never know they may issue you with ticket for rematch.

Twintowers

Post by Twintowers » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 pm

onewayup wrote:tickets were given out to those who stayed after it being called off. you must have left earlier ,if you have stub from entrance ticket give kendal a call you never know they may issue you with ticket for rematch.
We know tickets were given out but only if you were prepared to stand in a queue inthe pissing rain.The point about ticket stubs is a good one,in fact if Kendal had any sense of fair play they should just say it's free entry on the day given the expense of getting there twice.There were probably more there than will make the trip for the replay anyway so they won't lose out,and that includes their own fans.

feethamslad

Post by feethamslad » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Well I can't make it to the rearranged fixture so if anyone would like my validated ticket stub from the original match to get free entry just send me a PM.

update: ticket now gone
Last edited by feethamslad on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm

They took my original ticket off me and signed it so it isn't like you can claim twice. I'd give them a call and see if you can get it held back. They may ask you to bring your stub with you - I assume the signature on them was done for some sort of record keeping.

Could they legally make a game free entry after fans have theoretically bought tickets for it!?

I gave my ticket to my dad knowing he could hold onto it. If you have a spare I would consider donating it to the supporters club (suppose it depends if you want the money back) - assuming they have a bus full they could offer them out on the bus maybe even charge a fiver and the money can go into back to darlo?