Wheres the money gone??

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

carver30
Team Supported: Darlington

Wheres the money gone??

Post by carver30 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am

In todays Echo Raj said he was working closely with the admin, well if he is can the club make a statement on where the money has gone for the Sunderland, Newcastle and charity games. It seems to me that fans have been used yet again to fill the admins pocket.
It really does need explaining as I'm getting totally f*ucked off with it all and at this point may not renew my season ticket.

divas

Re: Wheres the money gone??

Post by divas » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:57 am

is it the fans business to know where its gone? yes we paid the money, but that money was paid to support the club and that is what it has done.

the administrators need to be paid one way or another and if it doesnt come from the friendly money it would have to come from Houghton - which he'll be charging Raj for anyway in what he's charging him to buy the club, its all wooden dollars really.

fairfieldquaker

Post by fairfieldquaker » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am

It has gone to pay the admins, sadly... i guess they need paying one way or another

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am

The money goes to the administrators but not purely to pay their fees. They will be on a fixed daily rate which will be settled at the end of administration.

People do not seem to realise that the administrators are the only people who can pay the club's bills at the moment. Some of the non-football creditors will have been paid in full, for example the brewery and the pie suppliers - otherwise there would be nothing on match days.

Other bills have not been paid - we have no TV licence or Sky subscription at present (which is why the TVs have not been on)

So when we talk about money going to the administrators it is for the day to day bills until we have some sort of credibility with our suppliers.