Lancaster

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloPeGi
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Lancaster

Post by DarloPeGi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Been on Google Streetview, parking doesn't look too promising near the ground.

Probably going to park up near the river unless any better suggestions from anyone ?

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:39 am

Neil Johnson wrote:
Bogratsteve wrote:
Neil Johnson wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Gutted I don't think I'll be able to go or it would be divorce. Hahaha
Marriage to Darlo is far more important, as it's for life. :mrgreen:
Also Darlo is cheaper, sexier some times, you only get maximum of 180 mins per week of torture or 180 mins of pleasure depending (and lets face it that's considerably more pleasure than most get at home per week) and last but not least you don't mind talking to others about Darlo for hours...........
With Darlo we are allowed to have our own opinions as well and there's no chores. :thumbup:
And......... don't forget Darlo don't have a lawyer waiting to take your house off you. :roll:

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:33 am

Last season we parked on the street. As did most others I think. Plenty of streets, and not too many restrictions, certainly to the west of the ground.

However, and mentioned previously. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time. The Lancaster one way system is a nightmare, and to get to the ground from the North, you have to travel around three quarters of it. It might be better to come off at Junction 33 and approach from the South.

DarloPeGi

Post by DarloPeGi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:51 am

Cheers for info, Dick