Development of Blackwell

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

dickdarlington
Team Supported: Darlington

Development of Blackwell

Post by dickdarlington » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Does anyone know when the date to start is? The rugby festival is this weekend, and then I think the rugby club are finished for the season.

Also, what would be good for all fans, is a planned timetable of events, so we can track progress, and get excited as dates loom into sight. Whatever happens, the close season is going to pass quickly this time around.

Hopefully we're preparing to host Whitby, Blyth and the like rather than Clitheroe and Lancaster again.

Darlo.For.Life

Re: Development of Blackwell

Post by Darlo.For.Life » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:38 pm

There was talk about possibly setting up one of the Go-Pro's to monitor the development but I'm unsure as to whether this is true.

BlackandwhiteBOB

Re: Development of Blackwell

Post by BlackandwhiteBOB » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:40 pm

dickdarlington wrote:Does anyone know when the date to start is? The rugby festival is this weekend, and then I think the rugby club are finished for the season.

Also, what would be good for all fans, is a planned timetable of events, so we can track progress, and get excited as dates loom into sight. Whatever happens, the close season is going to pass quickly this time around.

Hopefully we're preparing to host Whitby, Blyth and the like rather than Clitheroe and Lancaster again.
There is a charity rugby event on on the 9th May and I'm sure something on the 24th or the 26th May as well. I might be wrong but I'm sure the pitch is getting started on the 27th.