thanks

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

feethamsflyer
Team Supported: Darlington

thanks

Post by feethamsflyer » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 pm

to those hardy soles who turned up for the two friendlies aginst our two big local teams.
just wanted to let you know i have got some wonderful plans for the money you raised and my wife has booked us a lovely holiday and i have been looking at a new motor today. I was annoyed with Colin though for cancelling the boro game and also letting the cat out of the bag about the administrators and the money. :D

DL5

Re: thanks

Post by DL5 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

georgehoughton wrote:to those hardy soles who turned up for the two friendlies aginst our two big local teams.
just wanted to let you know i have got some wonderful plans for the money you raised and my wife has booked us a lovely holiday and i have been looking at a new motor today. I was annoyed with Colin though for cancelling the boro game and also letting the cat out of the bag about the administrators and the money. :D
George, buy 48 paracetamol and a bottle of Jack Daniels and fuck off forever :lol:

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Can you ever imagine George Houghton saying sorry for anything >>

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

connor2k7ovdarlo

Post by connor2k7ovdarlo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

georgehoughton wrote:to those hardy soles who turned up for the two friendlies aginst our two big local teams.
Your wifes a hooker :mrgreen:
><
X

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Would dearly love it to be the real GH, what a great opportunity to mention to him...

Hope you die you evil thieving piece of sh!t :thumbup: