Full page picture of The Darlo Squad! Naked in 442 mag

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Full page picture of The Darlo Squad! Naked in 442 mag

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 am

I simply couldn't believe my eyes :o

On page 73 of the latest issue, under the heading "TEAM STRIPPED" there they all are. I recognised Thommo first, then Dowson, and then it became clear -- this is the Darlo team. It could become a bit of a collectors issue I feel, especially with the ladies! Turn the next page and there they all are again, fully kitted up!

Also a brilliant letter on the letters page (written by me ;) ) about Darlo. Informing the readers of our two promotions in the space of three seasons, and the feel-good factor we now have as a fan owned club.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

eddiegrundy
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Full page picture of The Darlo Squad! Naked in 442 mag

Post by eddiegrundy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am

theoriginalfatcat wrote:I simply couldn't believe my eyes :o

On page 73 of the latest issue, under the heading "TEAM STRIPPED" there they all are. I recognised Thommo first, then Dowson, and then it became clear -- this is the Darlo team. It could become a bit of a collectors issue I feel, especially with the ladies! Turn the next page and there they all are again, fully kitted up!

Also a brilliant letter on the letters page (written by me ;) ) about Darlo. Informing the readers of our two promotions in the space of three seasons, and the feel-good factor we now have as a fan owned club.
Darlo Uncovered :D