programme subscriptions

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

bigdavethemaddog

programme subscriptions

Post by bigdavethemaddog » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:56 am

I have noticed online that the club offer a home and away programme subscription service. Does anybody know if this is just league games or does it include cups, friendlies and all other competitions?

Whispering Assassin
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: programme subscriptions

Post by Whispering Assassin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 pm

I've had a programme subscription for over seventeen years and the last two seasons have included the away programmes too. FA Cup, FA Trophy and some postponements are included but the further we progress in cup competitions the money will run out so you have to send a bit more sometimes. Obviously the programme staff are voluntary so it's on digression but they do a fantastic job! Dave Mills collects the away programmes from each away game and posts them off so you get them about three/four days after the match. As most away games are the hosts' cup final ;a subscription is often the only way to guarantee getting one unless you go yourself. I've never had any problems and would recommend anyone who collects programmes to get one. I've got 42 missing home and away since the War so anyone who knows me knows how important this is to me!
You only choose once so choose wisely..................

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Re: programme subscriptions

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Whispering Assassin wrote:I've had a programme subscription for over seventeen years and the last two seasons have included the away programmes too. FA Cup, FA Trophy and some postponements are included but the further we progress in cup competitions the money will run out so you have to send a bit more sometimes. Obviously the programme staff are voluntary so it's on digression but they do a fantastic job! Dave Mills collects the away programmes from each away game and posts them off so you get them about three/four days after the match. As most away games are the hosts' cup final ;a subscription is often the only way to guarantee getting one unless you go yourself. I've never had any problems and would recommend anyone who collects programmes to get one. I've got 42 missing home and away since the War so anyone who knows me knows how important this is to me!
Ah,now I know,must be the aways days section that enabled you to find the bars that I couldnt in Preston on the way back from Bamber ;)

Didnt know Darlo did a subscription service,missed it completely,will have a go at it this season.

Struggle with homes but tend to get to a few aways each season so if you are ever struggling send me a pm and will do my best to get one for you if you are not going.