Season ticket price 2015-16 and admission prices announced

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

divas
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Season ticket price 2015-16 and admission prices announc

Post by divas » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:46 am

It'll be interesting to see what the take-up on these are given we've already sold 674 across the club 500 and early bird offerings, which if I'm not mistaken is around the total amount we've sold in the previous 3 seasons.

If we can manage another couple of hundred it will put us in a great position although not sure how feasible that will be, especially with the news that we'll be starting the season at HP

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Not surprised the on the gate price has risen to £10, happy with that and it will mean having to carry a lot less change at the gate!!

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:10 pm

divas wrote:It'll be interesting to see what the take-up on these are given we've already sold 674 across the club 500 and early bird offerings, which if I'm not mistaken is around the total amount we've sold in the previous 3 seasons.

If we can manage another couple of hundred it will put us in a great position although not sure how feasible that will be, especially with the news that we'll be starting the season at HP
Another 130 Child Tickets purchased/given via the 500 Club offer, so if I am reading this right in theory we have currently 757 ST Holders for next season.

If we can get the other 243 or more and push us past the 1k figure that would be great but can't see it currently.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
divas wrote:It'll be interesting to see what the take-up on these are given we've already sold 674 across the club 500 and early bird offerings, which if I'm not mistaken is around the total amount we've sold in the previous 3 seasons.

Another 130 Child Tickets purchased/given via the 500 Club offer, so if I am reading this right in theory we have currently 757 ST Holders for next season.

If we can get the other 243 or more and push us past the 1k figure that would be great but can't see it currently.
I think pretty much everybody who has bought a ticket will have got one by now.

We will sell a few more - for example those that couldn't afford it at the time and who might benefit from the 2 installments offer, but we won't sell near 243 being realistic. Maybe another 50-75 if we're lucky.

I think we'll have done well to end up on 700 (+130 = 830)

It'll be interesting to see how many we sell next close season.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Bogratsteve wrote:Not surprised the on the gate price has risen to £10, happy with that and it will mean having to carry a lot less change at the gate!!
Expected a tenner, it's a fair enough price for the level, and with 23 matches to play it's a little bit more income for the club.

I'm especially pleased that the concession rate has gone up to £7, because really £6 was too cheap now we know that half of our gate is concessions. I'd also guess that a good proportion of concessions (the ones that are 60+) are more financially secure than many of the full paying adults, so it's always seemed a bit bizarre to me that concessions pay buttons to get in.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

ArmchairDiehard

Post by ArmchairDiehard » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:37 pm

An increase of £1 on last season is more than fair.

It also saves a mess on for the turnstile operators having to hand out change every two minutes.
Quakerz wrote:
stayhigh13 wrote:I would hazard a guess as someone with a long throw who is also tall.
What about Steve Backley?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:43 pm

£10 that's fair, given we've gone up a division. I'm one of those that asked for a child ST as part of my 5 year ST, but I doubt that will be used for more than half our home games and I suspect quite a few will have got the child ST on the off chance that one of their child or grandchildren might want to go to the odd game. Certainly the 500 club represented a good deal, when you now multiply the new ST charge of £210, against the £875 we paid for 5 years.

HarrytheQuaker

Season ticket price 2015-16 and admission prices announced

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:46 pm

That's brilliant just think how much we will be making when we get back to the town @£10 and £6 and £4 ... More money for the club with between 1500/2000 PAYING supporters!!!!! Great work

Sat ont shitter

bigdavethemaddog

Post by bigdavethemaddog » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 pm

what will the capacity be at Blackwell Meadows?

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm

bigdavethemaddog wrote:what will the capacity be at Blackwell Meadows?
2500 as I understand... Now when we are back in the town it seems we will fill it every week which is great news for the club....Can't wait for the place to be bouncing...

Sat ont shitter

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:25 pm

I just want to comment on the article and say that it's very well written and very informative. It answers a lot of questions that people have been asking and a lot of credit should go to Martin and Dave

lewis1k89

Post by lewis1k89 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Seems reasonable considering the standard should be better

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Quakerz wrote:
super_les_mcjannet wrote:

I think pretty much everybody who has bought a ticket will have got one by now.

We will sell a few more - for example those that couldn't afford it at the time and who might benefit from the 2 installments offer, but we won't sell near 243 being realistic. Maybe another 50-75 if we're lucky.

I think we'll have done well to end up on 700 (+130 = 830)

It'll be interesting to see how many we sell next close season.
Yeah the first full/definite season at BM will be a test to see where our fan base is.

Very interested to see how our attendances do next season, especially the moving back to Darlo element.

bigdavethemaddog

Post by bigdavethemaddog » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
2500 as I understand... Now when we are back in the town it seems we will fill it every week which is great news for the club....Can't wait for the place to be bouncing...

Sat ont shitter
im assuming there is the option of extending if/when we move up the leagues?

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 pm

bigdavethemaddog wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:

Sat ont shitter
im assuming there is the option of extending if/when we move up the leagues?
Yeah they will because we can easily fill it especially when we go up the leagues... We are a well supported club we took over 20000 to Wembley so filling BM will be a doddle.... Come on Darlo

Sat ont shitter

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:12 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Yeah they will because we can easily fill it especially when we go up the leagues... We are a well supported club we took over 20000 to Wembley so filling BM will be a doddle.... Come on Darlo
Why are you being a sarcastic knobhead?

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:57 am

Quakerz wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Why are you being a sarcastic knobhead?
I'm not Q only positivity from now on.... No point in been negative!!!!

Sat ont shitter