Interesting reading

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

darlo reborn
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Interesting reading

Post by darlo reborn » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm

About time the councillors against any development in Darlington were voted out and someone sensible put in

divas

Post by divas » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:22 pm

darlo reborn wrote:About time the councillors against any development in Darlington were voted out and someone sensible put in
Totally agree, I mean look at the town in the last year, nothing's happened at all....

...oh apart from the huge Feethams development, Central Park, the new retail park on North road...

Plans that have funding behind them.

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:53 pm

divas wrote:
darlo reborn wrote:About time the councillors against any development in Darlington were voted out and someone sensible put in
Totally agree, I mean look at the town in the last year, nothing's happened at all....

...oh apart from the huge Feethams development, Central Park, the new retail park on North road...

Plans that have funding behind them.
I hate Labour however, the amount of development in Darlington at the moment is amazing. Especially the buildings built next to the train station which have been funded by the EU.

quakerste

Post by quakerste » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Did anyone else notice in the article that Stockton Conservative leader Ben Houchen was directing the proposal,you don't think this rejection could be political do you?

divas

Post by divas » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 pm

No, I don't think so. I think it's due to having a very circumspect funding plan.